Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute

VH1 Behind the music

It's cool seeing all the new faces on the forum, it shows the growth of 10th Planet. I thought it might be funny for the video guys like Sean Marshall to do a "behind the music" of 10th Planet, going over the controversies of the past like BQuick and Jason Chambers. I think it would be hilarious... Or should we just leave the past in the past???

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    As interesting as it would be, it would probably be better to not bring up so much drama. Would be nice to interview some people for some of the details to some situations. Im curious about the details to a couple of situations with missing peoples. Maybe a slightly undercover blog page with profiles of belt rank fakers and other various causes of drama from the past. Something to catch new forum members and moon heads up to speed on terms used like B Quick, Taylor Culbertson, and Rebel Yoga. The name Bill K was brought up in the Fatty thread and lead me on a search to find out what happened there. Noticed he recently disappeared and just yesterday found out why. That was a long one to. I think Im about to overdose on drama and popcorn. These huge arguments get missed easily cuz they pop up in the most unsuspecting threads