Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by scottross View Post
    When people try to hide their leg so that I can't use lockdown, I bring my outside leg up high so that it crosses over the back of their knee. Then I use my inside leg to look for the leg they are hiding. I'll look like I'm almost in lotus.

When I connect my inside leg with their hidden leg, I straighten out my top leg and we're back in lockdown (as the good Lord intended). Then I give the trapped leg an extra squeeze and tell them not to try that shit anymore - it just pisses me off.
    I think we do the same thing. Basically I put lockdown high on their thigh and then force their leg down by extending it all. It is a fight sometimes for sure.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Never thought of it, I'll start trying it after Sunday, I have another competition so now is not the time to start new things I guess. True like everyone says a video would be great but your response is definitely better than nothing, thanks again Scott!
    And you will disappointed to know that I lost to ankle lock 30 th of august, kind of ironic lol. But I ve been practicing getting out so I should be fine Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottross View Post
    When people try to hide their leg so that I can't use lockdown, I bring my outside leg up high so that it crosses over the back of their knee. Then I use my inside leg to look for the leg they are hiding. I'll look like I'm almost in lotus.

When I connect my inside leg with their hidden leg, I straighten out my top leg and we're back in lockdown (as the good Lord intended). Then I give the trapped leg an extra squeeze and tell them not to try that shit anymore - it just pisses me off.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234