Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena

In case ya'll wondering where I've been...

BUSY living the dream baby! lol. Teaching a lot of jits to a lot of young anacondas and I feel the serpent army is nearing fruition, yes indeed...

In other news, I'm teaching 3 nights a week thru Oct.14th(Mon,Tues, Thurs) @ 10th Planet Burbank while one of our Generals recovers from knee surgery and gets back on the battlefield Heal up soon Jared!

Also, I've been subbing in at 10th Planet Van Nuys for the last month and will be teaching a regular class there on Sat's @ 11:30am. I've always had a great relationship with Alder(he cornered all my MMA fights) and I truly respect his leadership abilities so I' happy to contribute my experience to the growing pool of talent they have over there

I'm available for privates if your in Los Angeles so hit me up and YOU TOO can MASTER the system...
    (Ok, that was really corny, but it sort of wrote itself, so I'm leaving it)

Holla Bishes

Array

School
    RONIN
    Take advantage! I've had Erik corner me in comp, rolled with him, and had the privilege to attend his classes. Fantastic instruction, and you probably will learn a new path you haven't encountered yet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Welcome back to the forums brotha! Great seeing you again this past weekend.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Holla!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Great to see you this weekend! Saw you on the grapplers quest website too haha