Array

School
    Ronin

Grappler's Quest cancels all events

I was planning to compete in Liverpool at the Olympia, but when I went to the website to register I found all the links were dead. I finally came across this in the news page: http://www.grapplersquest.com/blogs/...ents-postponed

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    I'm repeating what I said in another place but I wonder if this is a sign of things to come, meaning: have we reached a saturation point with BJJ? There are so many tournament organizations out there (and not just the big new ones like FIVE and Grappling Industries). In many places, like here in the NYC metro, we have sooo many BJJ schools. Fat trimming time in an economic sense? Sooo many gi companies too. Bubble bursting?

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    It's more indicative of just grapplers quest management

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    I was excited to go back to Vegas for the November card, the last one was awesome. Brian's a cool guy, love everything he's done for the sport. I hope GQ comes back in 2015.

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    Damn that sucks...I was gunna hit that tourney as well. I also see that NAGA Syracuse isn't going on anymore either. At least there is that Good Fight sub only tourney in Rochester's on October 18th

Array

School
    Ronin
    Jeez, I was going to do the NAGA, too. I guess I'll see you at the Good Fight, Ryan