Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks San Diego
    Awesome! Send this to the Gracie brothers...oh...no, nevermind it would be dismissed as black magic

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Lol I'm waiting for Sean Marshall to edit the footage and add WWE commentary, fractal wet willies and Big John McCarthy holding Brandon back.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    Great Job B-Mac!
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!
    The Shadiest Mother Fucker of them all....

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    So, my instructor, not knowing anything about this forum or me giving him a heads up about the video, has just emailed it and posted it to all of us and said: WE ALL NEED TO WORK TOWARDS THIS. Big compliments coming from him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    So, my instructor, not knowing anything about this forum or me giving him a heads up about the video, has just emailed it and posted it to all of us and said: WE ALL NEED TO WORK TOWARDS THIS. Big compliments coming from him.
    Wow. This is wild.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ / Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    Work towards what? He's planning on training all of his students to go and challenge Brandon Mucgrathnee one by one? That is some old-school bushido shit, nice. One of you guys is bound to beat him at some point, just speaking statistically.

Array

School
    White Lion PTY
    epic video and Big example ...
    i really liked the way you handled it and how you showed them respect

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir Allam View Post
    Work towards what? He's planning on training all of his students to go and challenge Brandon Mucgrathnee one by one? That is some old-school bushido shit, nice. One of you guys is bound to beat him at some point, just speaking statistically.
    If I had to guess, I would say work towards having the flow, skill, and confidence to be able to lay on your belly and give up the back, then wreck over and over again. And to do it with friendly class. It was man against boy lol And I was really impressed how it was handled too. For a min I was sure this was some Renato vs Eddie type stuff.. but apparently its real lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Very cool bmac! Lol! Sadly this happens oh so often. I wish Barncat would post some of ours.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by stan myaskovskiy View Post
    If I had to guess, I would say work towards having the flow, skill, and confidence to be able to lay on your belly and give up the back, then wreck over and over again. And to do it with friendly class.
    This.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast