Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals

Fallen Warrior - Originally posted by Coringao

It is in my deepest sorrows to have to inform you that, Manny "Captplanetx" TiagNam from this forum, and a student of ours lost his life last night in an accident that took the lives of three young teens. Manny was a good kid and he showed love to everyone that he came in contact with. His passion for Jiujitsu, and the importance for the smallest details in training is what impressed me the most. I hope that you guys that spoke to him along the way would have a moment of thought towards our fallen brother, and his family. Although I was only blessed in knowing this young man for a few weeks, he will be greatly missed.
    Sha'ag Manny!
    Regards,
    Coringao

Array

School
    So here's the deal, this family just lost the father recently as well. They are in financial need and, as you can imagine, emotional distress.

I know we have like 25 10th Planet schools, and with that many people comes a ton of resources. This is a chance for us to extend a helping hand to some people who could really use the love and support right now.

If you (or anyone you know) have any good ideas on ways to help the family out, whether financially or by some other means, post here. I think we can pitch in and do some good.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm totally down to help out.

Just a heads up Brandon you posted the URL to the test website on the old forum, note sure they want all the old forum over here yet, until the bugs are worked out. Not my place to say one way or another, but just a heads up.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Just a heads up Brandon you posted the URL to the test website on the old forum, note sure they want all the old forum over here yet, until the bugs are worked out. Not my place to say one way or another, but just a heads up.
    I guess what is done, is done - but we need to come up with a good way to let people know what is happening and why they need to create new accounts or I am going to be hammered with questions.

Array

School
    i will delete it. sorry. i didn't really think about it.

Array

School
    done

Array

School
    Coringao asked me to post the information for anyone who wants to send donations. He went ahead and arranged a fund. He said he will collect the donations and send one check to the family. ALL money will go to Manny's family, and I know Coringao to be a standup guy, so no worries about where you are sending your money.

His address is:
    The Manny Tiagnam Fund
    P.O. Box 468
    Cumming, GA 30028
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    ttt
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    set up a paypal, so we can give that way also.

Array

School
    He is working on a paypal as we speak.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site