Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

New York City area 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu training

Let's get a roll call of anyone who's interested in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in the NYC area. I would be willing to work something out to get a location if anyone is interested. I would need at least 5 or 6 people to make it happen, or a couple people interested in privates. I have to work out the details, but I could get this going if we had some people interested.
    Let me know on the forum, e-mail me at: john@snemma.com or my cell: 860-989-1419

Array

School
    Waiting for 10th Planet NYC
    I would absolutely be interested. What else would we need to get something going?

Array

School
    Definitely interested. I know there was at least one other guy asking about a NYC 10th planet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    I just need at least 5 or 6 students. I'll work it out with Phil to see about subletting some space in his new academy, but if we have enough interest, or even enough for some semi privates, it would be viable for me to get down there for a couple classes a week.

Where would the place be located im definetly down and id help out anyway i can
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    I think John was referring to the new location for The Wat. They just moved to 291 Broadway (off Canal by the A,C,E or 1). Correct me if I'm wrong

Array

School
    Renzo Gracie Stamford
    I'd be very interested. I already go to the Wat, it would be great to go do some 10th planet there as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Yes, the Wat is the location. I haven't cleared it with Phil yet, but I expect to talk to him after the UFC this weekend. I've been a student of Phil's for almost 20 years. If you already go to The Wat, definitely put the bug in his ear when you go.

I would definitely be interested. Keep us posted! Thanks

ttt
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast