Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    TBJJ

Who's all repping 10P at NoGi Worlds this weekend?

Gracie Worlds, NAGA, Five, it doesn't matter. If you want to be a World Champion, IBJJF is where it's at. Who will be competing among the best of the best this weekend?

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks San Diego
    Boogey is taking a contingent from 10th Planet San Diego. Walel is staying here to coach the rest of us at NAGA. Should be fun!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Mundials, Pan Ams, European Open, it doesn't matter. If you want to be a World Champion, ADCC is where it's at.

Protest bad tournaments, IBJJF only holds prestige because so many good guys show up to their stuff. I hear this years No-Gi Mundials is at a record low...

That's said, go get em' 10th planet guys that are showing up to this! If anyone can make grappling look good in that rule set its you guys

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Are you doing Five Texas Brian?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Hachey View Post
    Gracie Worlds, NAGA, Five, it doesn't matter. If you want to be a World Champion, IBJJF is where it's at.
    That's the stupidest statement I've ever read on this forum. Gtfo
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Lol let me elaborate. Yes technically the only way to become a World Champion is to compete and win at the World Championship but "IBJJF is where it's at" is horse shit. For people to constantly complain about the rediculousness that happens at any ibjjf event but still support it is retarded. As soon as the top competitors stop supporting ibjjf and start supporting the great tournaments that are being put on by five, naga, and Gracie worlds/nationals/regionals the sooner the ibjjf will wither and die.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Spitting fire Brent
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Lol let me elaborate. Yes technically the only way to become a World Champion is to compete and win at the World Championship but "IBJJF is where it's at" is horse shit. For people to constantly complain about the rediculousness that happens at any ibjjf event but still support it is retarded. As soon as the top competitors stop supporting ibjjf and start supporting the great tournaments that are being put on by five, naga, and Gracie worlds/nationals/regionals the sooner the ibjjf will wither and die.
    Five may as well be the IBJJF jr. IMO. But either way a comps a comp. But I agree with you Brent.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post

Slow clap. Well said.

Mogwai just got silver in women's feather. Lost to Ben Hendersons wife on points. No one else I follow from 10p has posted anything else.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Just to be clear I'm not hating on anybody that did compete at Worlds. Just stop it..right now
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast