Array

School
    Ronin x Jiujitero

Training in cuzco - peru

Hi guys!!

Firstable thanks to administration for the wishes on my bday, maybe You don't know so much about me, I just like many fan of jj, im on y way of learning, I don't have so much experience on bjj, but I'm continue pushing forward.

I just came back for an injury , my shoulder pops o it, and until now, was difficult to roll, but 87 fine , trying to get back.

I was doing some research and I find that for sure many people know, but there's a lookout of place a to do in my country, by the way I'm Peruvian, I live in Lima, the capital, but the places in the jungle, and in the high altitude are awesome and also great places to connect with nature.

For support I own a bjj store, and as soon I finish the project, the idea is to do something in a group, camps, preps and those things, I bet my as that you will love it, when I finish I will invite Eddie and any one of you that can want to know my country, idea is to help Peruvian jj, I'm really focus on some poor side, so maybe with my team we ca change couple of children future.

Hope any Peruvian is in the forum, talk to me inbox maybe we can train, I have some academies to roll up . any one on vacations near here, same!! Be my guest!!

Alfredo

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Good luck with your BJJ project Alfredo and welcome to the 10th Planet forums!

Array

School
    Ronin x Jiujitero
    Thanks man!! All ready I'm starting with some clinics with guys of Sambo here, then I will move up with a brazilian fellow that already an open concept of bjj, so he will help me a lot with my drills for no gi and 10th planet sys, if you can come, talk to me, see ya! Good vibes!!