Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne

2 months training at 10P Melbourne.

Went along to a beginners class with a mate who was far more familiar with BJJ and 10th planet than I was. He convinced me it was worth checking out. Soon as I walked in the door I knew I'd entered into a pretty unique place. Straight away I was exposed to the unending energy and enthusiasm of Frank Barca, from start to finish he was firing on all cylinders. It seemed fortuitous that they were running A series, and quickly I came to realize that something that looks as simple as a Granby can take along time to master. Another thing that really surprised me was how willing to help a newbie like myself everyone else in the class was. I swear there must have been an anti-dickhead force field on the outside of the gym because everyone there was patient and really helpful when it came to getting the hang of the warm ups. I have a feeling Frank just has a way of bringing out the best in people, and warding off those who can't harmonize with the chill but deadly vibe he has cultivated. Really feel fortunate to be able to train under him. 2 months in and I'm hooked on 10P, watching my way through MTS, trying to get to as many classes as I can, and am even more motivated to do training outside of the dojo so I can be at my best during the drills.

Just wanted to share how much I've been enjoying the 10th Planet system, and how much of a positive impact it's having in my life...Oh and anticipation of hearing another one of Frank's stories about chilling with Eddie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Welcome to the forums Daniel!

I've been training at a 10th Planet school for about 1.5 years now and it's one of the best things I ever did. In some ways I wish I had started so much sooner, but I am also so happy i started later on, when BJJ was on the rise and I had the opportunity to train within a club and family like 10th Planet.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Welcome
    Facebook, Twitter check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pheonix00789
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pheonix_00789
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/phoenix_00789

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Welcome, and you couldn't have walked into a school with a better ambassador for 10th Planet than Frank!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Welcome to the forum man! Jiu Jitsu people are some of the best people you'll ever meet, times that by 10 and you get 10th Planet people.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Welcome, and you couldn't have walked into a school with a better ambassador for 10th Planet than Frank!
    Frank Barca is the MAN, #GRANKLIFE
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Welcome mate! Sounds like you have already been infected with a serious case of #GRANKLIFE Unfortunately there is no cure.

I can only echo what an awesome place 10th Planet Melbourne is. On my infrequent visits I always feel welcome and at home. The energy, enthusiasm and passion flows through everyone there and the training is at a super high level.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    QFMFT.

Welcome! Now hurry up and get those warm ups down so we can get our hands on you.