The effect of CBD on our body/Does it relax muscles?

Guys, I would like to ask you if anyone of you tried cbd (I mean any cbd product - and of course I mean legal products)

I've heard that cbd products relax the body and sometimes it is used after the training. What's your opinion and have you ever tried cbd?

I'm not a doctor, but I am deeply involved in the Cannabis industry being a grower and producer of 100,000s grams of flower and extracts every month.

With all Cannabinoids your mileage may vary.

Some people get a CBD effect and some don't. For those that do get an effect some people the effect is not good and for others it is good.

In the above I'm talking about topicals and edibles.

I'm a firm believer that THC is far more likely to produce an effect, and having a 1:1 blend of THC:CBD is my personal sweet spot.

Finally, I use edible THC to sleep better. And it works wonders for me.

All you can do is experiment and see what works for you. Start with small amounts and slowly work your way up with THC edibles.

I hope this helps.

In fact CBD products have long been legal and Yes they are not drugs. I think it's an old opinion about cbd and by the way using CBD has almost no side effects(if it's a quality product). Especially I noticed they are often used by athletes to improve athletic performance in my opinion they are very popular with gymnasts and runners. So I think for martial arts these products will be quite good complement.

I think about CBD oil that can be used for medical purposes. Do you know guys, where can I find some??

I feel that it can relax my muscles if I feel some pain on it. Most of the times I use Cbd oil for medical purposes some of them are reduce symptoms of anxiety, depression or lighten different pain forms since liquid tincture CBD can be a powerful tool in treating pain. I prefer to use organic things for this and that's why it is so important to use it for the medical purposes. Do you use it for other purposes? Or you have other options? oh btw here it is https://greenpapas.com

I just smoked CBD the other day for the first time and I didn't really notice it relax my muscles. It just gave me energy actually.

To tell the truth, I think you will agree with me that anything what is used beyond measure brings you to the serious problems with health.

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasMet View Post
    I'm not a doctor, but I am deeply involved in the Cannabis industry being a grower and producer of 100,000s grams of flower and extracts every month.

With all Cannabinoids your mileage may vary.

Some people get a CBD effect and some don't. For those that do get an effect some people the effect is not good and for others it is good.

In the above I'm talking about topicals and edibles.

I'm a firm believer that THC is far more likely to produce an effect, and having a 1:1 blend of THC:CBD is my personal sweet spot.

Finally, I use edible THC to sleep better. And it works wonders for me.

All you can do is experiment and see what works for you. Start with small amounts and slowly work your way up with THC edibles.

I hope this helps.
    The advice above is the absolute best! I would say that if you’re looking for a calming effect your best bet is to consume it internally, especially as an oil. That’s just been my personal experience. I find that anything less than 28mg per dose has a minimal effect but that could be me building up a tolerance for it. Start low and work your way up!

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    buddy of mine showed up with some cbd recently, we made fun of the o'dweeds for a bit, then we smoked it and...yep, there is some good therapeutic effect to it.
    its better doing dabs of concentrate, imo, but flower's good too. I tried the oil but my stomach didnt really like the oil.