Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy

BJJ is Too Expensive

I know a lot of you guys have seen this, but in case you haven't...

Bwahahaha. Maybe he needs to go to Mcdonalds for them apple pies lol

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Nope....never saw it, but it is funny as hell. I get that guy in at least twice a month. Gives me a headache.. good post

We also have this conversation a lot when his debit card comes back rejected too. (but he still wears the t-shirt and shows off the bumper sticker )
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    i 'll say here what i said on fb , there are alot of these guys out there that don't want to pay for anything they want stuff free.
    then you have the grasshopper mentality , they will jump school to school not planning to join just to get some free technigues

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    People like that piss me off in all walks of life. They want something for nothing; they don't want to work for anything or sacrifice anything. They just want what they want and want it handed to them. "Hmmm... isn't there a button on the remote that will go get that for me?" How do you value anything if you work for nothing? If something isn't earned it isn't valued. Diamonds are expensive and precious because they are rare and hard to get. If they fell from the sky, people would be pissed every time there was a diamond storm and they had to shovel that shit out of the driveway. I've sacrificed a LOT to ensure I can pay my gym fees, I drive a long fucking way back and forth to the gym, I frequently go to class after having worked a 12 hour shift in an ICU, I've been in the hospital twice since I started training (Crohn's, not injuries), I just busted my ass for five weeks to get ready for a tournament and got my ass handed to me twice in quick succession. You know what? Monday morning, 9:00am I'm going to be back in the gym on the mats getting ready for the next one. So fuck people like this who won't work for what they want.

What am I saying... I'm preaching to the choir. If you're reading this, chances are you've made some serious sacrifices for jiu jitsu. If your belt is anything other than white I know FOR SURE you have worked, sweated, sacrificed and bled for it. *sigh* Sorry. It just makes me wanna go beat up a fat guy in a TapouT shirt...

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Cheers for that vid. Never seen it before. lol typical tapout crew

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    People like that piss me off in all walks of life. They want something for nothing; they don't want to work for anything or sacrifice anything. They just want what they want and want it handed to them. "Hmmm... isn't there a button on the remote that will go get that for me?" How do you value anything if you work for nothing? If something isn't earned it isn't valued. Diamonds are expensive and precious because they are rare and hard to get. If they fell from the sky, people would be pissed every time there was a diamond storm and they had to shovel that shit out of the driveway. I've sacrificed a LOT to ensure I can pay my gym fees, I drive a long fucking way back and forth to the gym, I frequently go to class after having worked a 12 hour shift in an ICU, I've been in the hospital twice since I started training (Crohn's, not injuries), I just busted my ass for five weeks to get ready for a tournament and got my ass handed to me twice in quick succession. You know what? Monday morning, 9:00am I'm going to be back in the gym on the mats getting ready for the next one. So fuck people like this who won't work for what they want.

What am I saying... I'm preaching to the choir. If you're reading this, chances are you've made some serious sacrifices for jiu jitsu. If your belt is anything other than white I know FOR SURE you have worked, sweated, sacrificed and bled for it. *sigh* Sorry. It just makes me wanna go beat up a fat guy in a TapouT shirt...
    I agree with you entirely, its funny and pisses me off alot when me and the team go to hooters for the fight and you see all these drunk idiots, wannabe's, redneck's, gangsta's, highschool ego kid's and tools that think just because they buy affliction, XC, or tap out shirts, play a damn videogame, and watch UFC, WEC, or pride. THEY THINK THEY'RE A BAD ASS OR FIGHTER!!

WTF? are you serious, i've got 9-12 year old in our kids class that know more about ground fighting than these tool's, just about every one of those idiots only knows how to punch (most likely incorrectly), do a headlock, or guillotine.
    seriously dont know where these tool's get off...

Array

School
    10th Planet Sylmar/ JJBJJ
    Hahaha i can't remember how many dudes have walked in like that!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast