Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    joe hurst jiu jitsu undercover 10thp charlotte

Have you ever tapped someone fromjust doing lockdown?

Today i did the lockdown from attacking my friends left leg instead of his right..Uusally it just bothers him he said i should try the other side and i did..He said it hurt like hell and wanted to tap...now this dude is one of the guys that doesnt just tap from nothing...

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Did you stick your finger in his butt? That's the only way I know of to get a tap from the lockdown.

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Yea but only really really green rookies inwhich I out-weighed.

Yes. Alot of times when doing a whip up the increase in pressure from the position changes takes people by surprise. But keep in mind, folks will often tap in training if something is uncomfortable or painful, just to avoid extreme soreness the next day. Not the same as a real threat to do definite damage (though I am sure a calf or two has been popped/ruptured from it) IMO.

I've seen a real small guy tap a huge muscle monster with the lockdown... apparently was hurting his calf. But he was real new.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    Did you stick your finger in his butt? That's the only way I know of to get a tap from the lockdown.
    lmao funny damn shit

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene / Northwest Training Center
    Yes I have before....but it was after i stretched out my LD...some people arent used to it and kinda just panic!=)

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    my friend has a nasty lockdown that really kills my calf muscles. So I admit to tapping to it.

Yes, by stretching him out.

I also once got a tap by stretching him out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast