word! Awesome job Team Empire!

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Awesome! Congrats guys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    It was a lot of fun. Plus we got some pretty sweet belt buckles for winning first place

Array

School
    10th Planet Morgantown
    Congrats Team Empire, looking forward to seeing the video's.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Thanks for the coaching Chris, If it wasn't for you, I don't know if I would have pulled it out for that first fight. Iwent in sicker than a dog....couldn't breath. Found myself down 6 nothing in the first 45 seconds of the fight. Kid outweighed me by a good 20 pounds and sitting on my chest. I was done!!!! But Than I heard Sensai Herzog's voice YELLING just the right things to do. Came back and choked him out.....THANKS Coach !!!! Than moved up to teen and made it to gold round and made stupid mistake and got caught.

Congrats to all the 10th planet Rochester crew, everyone looking awesome. Really wanted to see Scott's fight.....but blinked and missed it.LOL. Heelhook, yup thats what I thought.LOL.

Just Got back from NAGA New Jersey, Tired and sicker. Going to bed, may take a sick day tomorrow from school. I think I earned it.LOL. Biggest Naga I have been to, stacked division took all day 20 kids in every division.

Pulled a gold in Gi and silver in No Gi, could have used Coach Herzog in that No Gi match, I think he could have talked me thru to a win.

Congrats to all the Rochester guys and thanks to coach Herzog again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Thanks for the coaching Chris, If it wasn't for you, I don't know if I would have pulled it out for that first fight. Iwent in sicker than a dog....couldn't breath. Found myself down 6 nothing in the first 45 seconds of the fight. Kid outweighed me by a good 20 pounds and sitting on my chest. I was done!!!! But Than I heard Sensai Herzog's voice YELLING just the right things to do. Came back and choked him out.....THANKS Coach !!!! Than moved up to teen and made it to gold round and made stupid mistake and got caught.

Congrats to all the 10th planet Rochester crew, everyone looking awesome. Really wanted to see Scott's fight.....but blinked and missed it.LOL. Heelhook, yup thats what I thought.LOL.

Just Got back from NAGA New Jersey, Tired and sicker. Going to bed, may take a sick day tomorrow from school. I think I earned it.LOL. Biggest Naga I have been to, stacked division took all day 20 kids in every division.

Pulled a gold in Gi and silver in No Gi, could have used Coach Herzog in that No Gi match, I think he could have talked me thru to a win.

Congrats to all the Rochester guys and thanks to coach Herzog again.

No problem, its nice to have guys that listen well when they compete, it makes coaching that much easier
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Congrats....good stuff

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Congrats!!! Way to rep guys!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12