Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    A good mount is better than a great half guard. Actually a great half guard leads to mount.

Mma, jj, tidilywinks.. Mount is better.

Every opportunity in half you still have. The dismount. But this isnt optimal. Mount then isolate = dominate.

Top half means I hope he's not a badass.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    A good mount is better than a great half guard. Actually a great half guard leads to mount.

Mma, jj, tidilywinks.. Mount is better.

Every opportunity in half you still have. The dismount. But this isnt optimal. Mount then isolate = dominate.

Top half means I hope he's not a badass.
    That's what I believe as well. Like I said before, 10th Planet Roc has some killer half guard guys. If/when I get to half, I'm trying to get the hell out of there ASAP. The longer I hang out in someone's half guard, the longer they have to formulate a strong offense, and now I'm on defense even though I'm on top. No bueno. I feel a lot safer in mount

I'm still in top half and I have all those options you mentioned. But mount does have a lot of good subs. Especially in MMA. Monoplata series which can put your right in the mono mount which has all of the rubber guard options. Katagatame, S mount, armbar, mounted triangle, barataplata.....!!!!!

----------------------------------
    We are the pioneers in providing Braindumps You can get our 100% Android certification practice test Adams State University Also get free demos of University of California, Berkeley paced test engine to help you pass Northwood University

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234