Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    It was a real gutsy performance on short notice by Mike, and hope the UFC can see his potential and gives him another shot

Array

School
    Parabellum MMA
    Someone has to show him the Sorcerer!

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    I don't mean to be nitpicky....but I will. He never actually "zombied" He got free new york twice and tried to zombie the third time, but never got it. He didn't really kung fu move either......I know its semantics, but......

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Got off the phone with Mike a while ago and he will be making trips out to HQ. So im sure Eddie and the rest of the guys will show him. And he told me his leg was jacked from the first round and was struggling with his guard. He believes in the sytem so after a couple of trips to HQ im positive you guys will see a different Lullo.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by josh passini View Post
    Got off the phone with Mike a while ago and he will be making trips out to HQ. So im sure Eddie and the rest of the guys will show him. And he told me his leg was jacked from the first round and was struggling with his guard. He believes in the sytem so after a couple of trips to HQ im positive you guys will see a different Lullo.
    Yeah, he hit me up today, he's def gonna make some trips to hq, all he needs is a couple tweaks here and there and his rubber guard will be golden. He already has it down good enough to avoid getting smashed on his back, so his clinch must be pretty damn good
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Mike is an Animal. Its not fun being in his guard.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Yeah, he hit me up today, he's def gonna make some trips to hq, all he needs is a couple tweaks here and there and his rubber guard will be golden. He already has it down good enough to avoid getting smashed on his back, so his clinch must be pretty damn good
    Seriously, his posture control was all leg curl. He should be brutal once he dials in his squeeze.

Array

School
    Serra BJJ
    Barboza weathered that facialplata pretty tough

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    I thought he did an awsome job, especially for someone without any real 10th Planet instruction aside from books and dvds and fighting a beast like Barboza(Very, very sick leg kicks)! After going out to HQ and tweaking his game, he'll have a real solid rubber guard. I'm now a Lullo fan.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, MO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ0PIRQ7Q5M

The second guy that Brian Stuebner(10th Planet Springfield Instructor) goes against is Mike. Mike ended up finishing 3rd.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast