Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!

Mike Lullo's Rubber Guard

Where did he learn it? Has he trained with Eddie? That might have been the most clear and prolonged example of the rubber guard path in MMA... he went through mission control, zombie, kung fu move, chill dog, crackhead control, basically had that gogo locked up... pretty awesome. Too bad he couldn't get the sub. Still an admirable representation of 10th planet in my opinion.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Mike an I have been training 10th Planet for a while. Nothing but books dvd etc. Awesome showing for my boys UFC Debut with ten days notice. He reps hard in Chicago Big Up to Mikey. Thanks For the support.

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    Where did he learn it? Has he trained with Eddie? That might have been the most clear and prolonged example of the rubber guard path in MMA... he went through mission control, zombie, kung fu move, chill dog, crackhead control, basically had that gogo locked up... pretty awesome. Too bad he couldn't get the sub. Still an admirable representation of 10th planet in my opinion.
    umm.... mission control, zombie,new york, "clear the neck" chill dog, invisible collar.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    ya i left out new york, clear the neck

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I dont think he has anyone at the gym hes at that plays rubber guard. I left a while ago to pursue other avenues. But either way he repped. I did love Rogan's explanations of the positions and names. A lot of publicity for the 10th Planet Family. Awesome stuff.

Array

School
    Team Shark
    if his hips were so underneath the other guy's, would he have had a better time? like if he used the foot on the hip to shoulder crawl backwards to get his hips in better position

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    he did awsome, if he could have straighten out the toes he could have finished.............damn......

I was like a 5 year old in a candy store when i saw him use RG , but those leg kicks he took were deadly. I felt his pain. I just feel like he didnt squeeze enough to keep the guy locked in. IMO everything else looked awsome

YOU'RE WELCOME, BITCHES.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Quote Originally Posted by ian quinto View Post
    YOU'RE WELCOME, BITCHES.

You are the MAN

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast