Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sounds great guys! i'll be there from dec 26th-jan 3rd so I'll make sure to message or call the gyms before heading down to make sure they're open around the holidays. I appreciate it.

Dec 26th-jan 3rd. I'd love to meet up. Also I didn't mention it but I am the owner of 10th planet Eugene. So I might be able to answer some questions about starting your own hotbox!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    I just moved to the Worcester, MA area (right on the Mass Pike, 45 mins from Boston) and am working on getting a hot box up and running, but don't have anything ready to go quite yet. What are you travel dates? I'll let you know if I at least find a friendly place to train and we can try to meet up.
    Dec 26th-jan 3rd. I'd love to meet up. Also I didn't mention it but I am the owner of 10th planet Eugene. So I might be able to answer some questions about starting your own hotbox!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaseboehringer View Post
    Get in touch with Herb or me and we can all try to meet up somewhere.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Why don't check on Yelp? I am sure you will find something there

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    I live in Oregon and am from NYC originally. Dude, you MUST stop by Renzo Gracie academy in Midtown and take one of Jon Danagher's classes. Its insane. Easily one of the gnarliest mats with crazy killers I've been on. Marcelo's is cool too. The Alliance boys in the in the east village train really hard and Fabio Clemente is a trip to learn from. To be honest though; probably the friendliest gym I've experienced for a drop in is Vitor Shaolin academy in midtown. Have a blast man!!!! (Also go have a beer at Fat Cats on Christopher and Seventh for me, its underground, you'll thank me afterwards).

Hey friend I recently traveled to Italy and before that I googled the sights of Italy and I caught the eye the article travelsafe-abroad.com about Naples and what a criminal situation in the city and what was my surprise when I learned that this is one of the most criminal cities in Italy and though we can stand up for ourselves, I think such information will not be superfluous and at least help you understand what to expect. Especially since New York/New Jersey is not the most peaceful city in the world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12