Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Been a min...

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin

Been a min...

Havent been on in awhile been busy training my ass off for an upcoming fight. Thought i would share some of my progress went into camp about 320lbs and not to happy with myself about 7 weeks ago currently sitting at 280lbs and still going hard. I'm about 3 weeks out from NAGA and the following week my next mma fight. Myself or Brett Sbardella i'm sure will update everyone. I have changed my diet up cut pop completely out of my system i dont strength train at all which i would like to change after my fight as that at this point wouldnt make a difference to add it now anyways just been focusing on hard cardio and technique. I was going to set a goal but figured fuck it that would just make it so i was content when i reach a certain # Any last min tips are always greatly appreciated so til then have a good night all you goat lovers

10pWarriors woooooooooo

Array

School
    Rōnin
    go vegan

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    man i'm the complete opposite lol i'm super lite on carbs and eat tons of meat love me my venison but how you do you get your protiens and such from a vegan diet just out of curiosity nut and such?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    greens
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Most stores have those 1 pound bag of frozen broccoli, spinach, peas, etc... Just eat one of those before each meal.
    If im trying to lose weight, it comes flying off when I limit my only carbs to be those that come from vegetables.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra
    If you don't wanna go vegan, go veggie. It will do wonders for you and your weight loss program. In 2009, I lost 44kg in 8 months after going veggie (I think that's 97 pounds). I was sitting at 276lbs and by Christmas I was at 180. Of course: cardio, weightlifiting, resting. But dieting > all. Back them I didn't even train jits, so yeah. I think you could benefit from it. A lot.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    "Hemp Protein Powder can supply any diet with a vegetarian source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fibre, chlorophyll and a complete, balanced gluten-free source of the essential amino acids.

Many plant proteins are labeled "incomplete" proteins as a resulting from the low amounts of one or more of the nine essential amino acids. Truth be told, the "incomplete" label is somewhat misleading as all plant proteins do contain each of the essential amino acids. But in most cases (e.g. grains, legumes), levels of one or more amino acid are insufficient for human needs. However, hemp protein supplies enough of each of the essential amino acids to contribute to the human body’s requirements. In fact, an important aspect of hemp protein is that it is a quality source of the amino acids arginine and histidine, both of which are important for growth during childhood, and of the sulphur-containing amino acids methionine and cysteine, both of which are needed in the production of vital enzymes. Hemp protein also contains relatively high levels of the branched-chain amino acids that are crucial in the repair and growth of lean body mass, making a hemp protein shake after a workout a worthwhile investment." -http://manitobaharvest.com/hemp_nutrition/9965/Hemp-Protein-Powder-411.html

Array

School
    Rōnin
    also i meant vegetarian because krill oil, eggs and raw milk are still good to eat in moderation.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    I went veggie for 7 months and whilst I have nothing against meat (and currently eat it at least once a week) the amount most people I know consume is 100% detrimental to their health.

Make fish your greatest ally.

Array

School
    Lotus club jj miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    greens

Most people dont know this but... you dont need that much protein, and greens give you enough. A raw vegan diet can do wonders for your life.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast