Huge illegal slam and a little help please...

deleted...
    Last edited by Gabby Bella; 11-21-2010 at 09:21 PM.

deleted...
    Last edited by Gabby Bella; 11-21-2010 at 09:21 PM.

Obviously a slam, but you can't control what she puts on her highlight. You can only control you. Having a rival, as well, seems kind of silly.

K Madden

your guard completely shut her down. once she tried to stack, you took a nice armbar. done and done. the fact that she is promoting that is just poor. hurting someone is something dishonorable in any context. peoples emotions get the best of them (especially when they are losing) and they go back into "Caveman Mode"
    if her coach is saying that this is ok...well that just goes to show the how grimy he is.
    if one of my students did that, I WOULD call for disqualification. sadly, people get off on that. those are the same people that kick dogs and beat up people smaller than them.
    dont kick yourself over something like this, thats just her excuse for poor jiu jitsu.
    and next time...hook the leg
    either way, unacceptable and intolerable on her and her coaches behalf.

K Madden

and as far as shit talkers...
    they are just that.
    think of the biggest badasses you know. how much SHIT talking to they do?
    be humble. just make sure your flag is flying with true colors and your opponent always looks like an ass. let um look stupid. the best "revenge" is letting them grind their own name in the dirt.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    she thought she was rampage in a mma fight

thanks for the advice kendell...after reading your advice I decided to delete the post. I get emotional sometimes...Im a teenage girl ;0 Ill do my talkin on the mat...enough said.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Being slammed isn't fun. I competed up a weight class a while ago and someone go angry that I was all over them and slammed me.... He was going to be DQ'd but I wanted to tap him and I did.

If the girl had to slam you in the first place, then obviously she felt out of your league