Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    none

why no tenth planet dojo's on the east coast?

Is there still a charlotte nc location? if so why isn't it on the map. is there some reason why it hasn't caught on in DC/MD/VA? I see multiple gyms that train crossfit, mma, and brazilian jujitsu with a gi and one day of no gi a week.
    even parkour and capoeira along with traditional karate and tae kwon do places.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    We have a 10p school up here but no in and out burger it's a crime

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    There used to be one in Morgantown and bear DE and Hartford CT but those locations either closed or changed affiliations for personal reasons.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    I believe the only 2locations on the east coast are Rochester and Bethlehem.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    That's crazy to me there's only a couple on the east coast. Oregon has 4 alone
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Montreal.

Array

School
    Triad Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    We need a nc location

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    We've (I mean a wide variety of Ronins including me) have been trying to work on setting one up in the MA/NH area, but various things have gotten in the way (either the folks involved couldn't devote enough time to run a hotbox and train at their main gym, work/family, or just not enough credentials yet like tourney wins or being able to hold their own on the mat). There are a few Ronins in the NH area though who are working on eventually being able to rack up enough of a presence to look into a hotbox, and depending on how my work and family situations work out in the next year I may re-pursue looking into it too. For the now the best advice I can give to any Ronins is train wherever you can (even if it involves GI, amazing I'm saying that too after 3 years of staying away from GIs) and just make sure where you do train is open minded (there are def some old school Instructors who will either criticize you for playing Rubber Guard, lockdown, etc).

In time though there will be no stopping the 10thpjj revolution from fully infecting the entire East Coast....bru ha ha ha!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I love it when people say there are no 10th Planet Schools on the East Coast. Yes there are. Next response is usually, yeah but its a far drive. As far as Rochester to LA? As far as Bethlehem to LA? Because thats what we had to do, if you want it, make it happen. Don't talk about, or make excuses about why you can't do it. Make it happen. I train eddie and my Sambo coach, who lives in Russia....yet I still train with them often. They main issues is we have made willing sacrifices to make it happen and bring 10p to the east coast, Others have not. If you want to train 10p on east coast, do what the rest of us did, we wanted 10p bad enough we went to where 10th planet was, don't expect it to come to you.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I have people from all over the east coast come by my school and train weekly, they all have expenses, family, etc. Yet they want it bad enough so they put in the work and make they sacrifices to get what THEY want.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast