Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    You got it Herb. I am going to be there every monday for the foreseeable future. Any Ronin, feel free to stop in. I'm always up for some extra reps before or after class, and I'm going to be teaching some of the classes soon.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    Training station, Manchester NH
    This is awesome!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    You got it Herb. I am going to be there every monday for the foreseeable future. Any Ronin, feel free to stop in. I'm always up for some extra reps before or after class, and I'm going to be teaching some of the classes soon.
    A 2-hour drive is not bad at all for me during the weekend. A Ronin meet up would be great sometime. Like I said, I'll pay for private to get some rubber guard, truck, and/or lockdown help.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    A 2-hour drive is not bad at all for me during the weekend. A Ronin meet up would be great sometime. Like I said, I'll pay for private to get some rubber guard, truck, and/or lockdown help.
    I'll let you know soon what my schedule looks like for the rest of December and we can pick a weekend to make it happen.

And like I told Herb, if you guys in northern MA and NH can arrange to get to a common location on a weekend I will meet up with you there.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    Team R.O.C. (10th planet ronin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Meek View Post
    I'll be in Clayton, NC (just south of RDU) for the week of Christmas if anyone is interested in meeting up somewhere.
    I train at one of the Royce schools you were talking about in Raleigh, I would love to train during christmas, clayton is like 25-30 min from raleigh

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpoland View Post
    I train at one of the Royce schools you were talking about in Raleigh, I would love to train during christmas, clayton is like 25-30 min from raleigh
    Message me and we'll work out some details and see if we can meet up while I'm in town!

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Got a chance to roll with some folks while I was in Raleigh, NC. Good to meet Daniel (Dpoland) and great seeing Anthony Edwards (10P Blue and Chapel Hill area ronin)! Attended an open mat at Forged Fitness Gracie Jiu Jitsu in Chapel Hill where Anthony trains and they are a good bunch of folks out there. Highly recommend them if you get out that way...very open-minded and 10P friendly.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gibbs View Post
    I find all this NC demand funny. I spent 2 months in NC, a few months ago, and posted multiple times offering to train with people, willing to travel, nobody was interested. The only person I met was Anthony at a royce gracie affiliate, on accident.
    There loss homie.

Array

School
    Trillo Jiujitsu Academy
    Trillo Jiujitsu Academy located in Miami Florida, we train a lot of 10th Planet Techniques. You will soon see a few of our fighters using the Rubber Guard in their fights. I would like to become an association if I can get some info on that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillo2010 View Post
    Trillo Jiujitsu Academy located in Miami Florida, we train a lot of 10th Planet Techniques. You will soon see a few of our fighters using the Rubber Guard in their fights. I would like to become an association if I can get some info on that.
    Quickest way to do is email Eddie

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast