Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by pillowpants View Post
    Hey man!

I train at Infinity BJJ in North Lakes Brisbane. There are a bunch of schools under the Infinity name in Bris. Great club, gi and no-gi. Open minded.
    HELLO BRISBANE!

Just flew in yesterday! gonna be living here for a while(prob a few years) so I am stoked there are some 10th family members here!
    Thank you for the invite! I will definitely stop by this week for some no-gi and check things out! I cant wait to get back on the mats, I havent trained since Jan and itching to get back. I dont have a Mobile # until tomorrow but let me know what days you will be there!

Frank
    Im really happy things are in the works for Brisbane and let me know if I can be of any assistance. I will have to come visit when I see Melbourne!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Hey pillow!
    I arrived in Brisbane yesterday and I am Itching to get back to training! I will defiantly stop by this week for a no-gi day and stoked that there are some people to train with! Please let me know when your gonna be there and we can roll and chill after! I dont have a Mobile yet but I will have one soon just need to pick up a sim card.

Frank
    So glad there is a community for 10th out here in Aus and I will definitely be coming down to Melbourne as training at HQ here is a must for me and hopefully I can get back to competition! Please let me know if i can be of any assistance to Adam!

Any word yet Frank?

For Brisbane that is :-)

Always something 10th planet happening in the west coast

Array

School
    3rd Wave Jiu jitsu
    If anyone in Brisbane wants to train, I have a full time no gi club on the south side. We do mostly 10th Planet stuff and anyone is welcome

We are at Daisy hill right on the highway!

Array

School
    Infinity Bjj Northlakes
    Hey Aaron, I used to train at fightcross back in the geebung days with Will Briggs and Dave Foki etc. I train in North Lakes but would love tocome down occasionally for some rolls and some 10p looks. Gino Perez by the way!

Array

School
    Infinity Bjj Northlakes
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    I havent heard an y movements from Adam finding a location yet. Ill let you know as soon as I hear anything.
    Thanks Frank! I think Eddie is coming for a seminar this year sometime, i hope to come down for it!

Array

School
    Infinity Bjj Northlakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron C View Post
    If anyone in Brisbane wants to train, I have a full time no gi club on the south side. We do mostly 10th Planet stuff and anyone is welcome

We are at Daisy hill right on the highway!
    is this still a fightcross gig Aaron?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Melbourne
    Hi All

No more waiting - The Grappling Club will be opening its doors on the 5th of October in Geebung Brisbane. No Gi Jiu Jitsu and Submission Grappling, all ages and experience welcome. Check out the website www.tgcbrisbane.com for more information. 10P4L.

GrayStar

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast