Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

10th Planet Electric Chair highlight!

If you dont believe in the electric chair and the lockdown then im sorry for ya

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    That was amazing

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Awesome HL, Zach. I really like this format. I would love to see more of these vids with tons of footage of a single technique from many different matches.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hanley View Post
    Awesome HL, Zach. I really like this format. I would love to see more of these vids with tons of footage of a single technique from many different matches.
    Yeah. Not that we need it at this point, but I like how this video proves that the EC works without a doubt. Against high level black belts (Royler) and in MMA (Macaco).

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Are there any techniques/tips to make the electric chair even more effective against flexible grapplers? (I like how the calf crank from the truck can be "leveled up" by pushing with your free foot. Is there something similar we can do with the EC? Over head/under arm, make him/her wrap foot around their head lol ?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Just became my favorite highlight video.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    Are there any techniques/tips to make the electric chair even more effective against flexible grapplers? (I like how the calf crank from the truck can be "leveled up" by pushing with your free foot. Is there something similar we can do with the EC? Over head/under arm, make him/her wrap foot around their head lol ?
    From how I was taught, since it's a groin stretch, if there's nothing to stretch, you can't get the tap. I have heard that you can switch pressure to the knee to attack the tendons in the knee. Never done it. If a guy doesn't tap to the chair, I just finish with the sweep.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    From how I was taught, since it's a groin stretch, if there's nothing to stretch, you can't get the tap. I have heard that you can switch pressure to the knee to attack the tendons in the knee. Never done it. If a guy doesn't tap to the chair, I just finish with the sweep.
    I'm with you. I move on to the sweep with proper control rather than spending much time on the submission. It's fun when I get the tap, but I initiate the movements planning on the sweep.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Same at my gym. We just test their flexibility and then move directly to the sweep.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Literally my favorite sweep and submission combo in all of jiu jitsu. I live off the EC series.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast