Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    poste and read through the "BJJ is too expensive" thread, and we were all talkin about the douchebag wannabe's that wear affliction, XC, etc. and I automaticaly thought of this.

Joe Rogan rips on a guy wearing an affliction t-shirt.
    the sad part is, Everything joe says is 100% the truth. If joe had a forum where yo can ask him to make a vieo to give his thoughts on certain subjects, I would really like to ask his views about the posers and wannabe's you see at bars and clubs that have no fighting experience what so ever and dont know anything about what the ground game is.

ENJOY! ^.^
    Joe has a forum.

I think it's kind of ironic because I used to work out with this huge Mexican dude, who we nicknamed Mighty Mouse.

Array

School
    Pure MMA + NextGen Liverpool
    Cheeseburger josh made my day

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    The cheeseburger video was awesome. I love how stupid people can be.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    don't forget cheeseburger josh

For those that haven't seen it these two actually had a reunion on local radio show!!

Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbsbJ...eature=related

Also in this next video the BJJ guy gives his thoughts on the fight. My speakers are abit messed up so it's hard to hear him properly but I think he said he was drunk when he tackled Cheeseburger Josh and didn't do more damage because he didn't feel the situation called for it. I think thats what he said anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kirC81k-kM&NR=1

I think it's fine that people want to be fans and pretend fighters. These people finance the sport that we all love.

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFunk View Post
    say what you want but he didn't tap!!!
    that may be true...but 1) most people won't tap in a street fight because......well...it's a street fight and 2) in order to tap you'd have to be properly submitted. judging from the video i posted i don't think the guy on top applied enough leverage or pressure correctly in that short time he slipped the americana in to have it do anything where cheeseburger josh was in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    that may be true...but 1) most people won't tap in a street fight because......well...it's a street fight and 2) in order to tap you'd have to be properly submitted. judging from the video i posted i don't think the guy on top applied enough leverage or pressure correctly in that short time he slipped the americana in to have it do anything where cheeseburger josh was in trouble.
    I believe raiderfunk was joking... lol wtf

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Guys if only real fighters and people who train would wear Tapout, afflicition, sinister t-shirts, first of all those companies would be out of business, Chuck Liddlell would be making $20,000 at the most per fight and Joe Rogan would be unemployed or working for Dana for minumum wage. T shirt friggin business saved the sport you love, so you might want to slow down and thank the people who spend $50 odd bucks on one of those weird t-shirts to support the cause, or represent that they enjoy the sport.

None of you are basketball players but I guarantee all of you own an Adidas T-shirt, I am sure all of you wore Nike tennis shoes with jeans or something going to school or grocery store. Does it make sense someone coming up to you and saying, dude you are a fake, you dont even play basketball but look you are wearing those butt-ugly shoes to the grocery store..... Come on, look at both sides of the coin before you criticize.
    For Joe Rogan, he is a funny dude and it's his job to make the most out of every little thing he gets his hands on, but as I said earlier, his paycheck from the UFC depends on that dude that he is ripping who went and bought that afflicition t-shirt.

Array

School
    Arlans Siqueira Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    Cheese burger is the best

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast