Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Jacksonville

joe rogan rips affliction t-shirt guy. Follow up for BJJ too expensive.

poste and read through the "BJJ is too expensive" thread, and we were all talkin about the douchebag wannabe's that wear affliction, XC, etc. and I automaticaly thought of this.

Joe Rogan rips on a guy wearing an affliction t-shirt.
    the sad part is, Everything joe says is 100% the truth. If joe had a forum where yo can ask him to make a vieo to give his thoughts on certain subjects, I would really like to ask his views about the posers and wannabe's you see at bars and clubs that have no fighting experience what so ever and dont know anything about what the ground game is.

ENJOY! ^.^

Array

School
    Ronin
    that guy was getting cocky at the end.

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    Just cause a dude wears an affliction shirt doesnt me they are mma wanna bes they can be influenced by the culture i dont wear them shirts cause i think their ugly.

Array

School
    NA
    don't forget cheeseburger josh

aaaahahahaha awesome!!!!!!!!! cheeseburger josh is the best!

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    yep...go to hooters or your average sports bar and those guys are all around talking shit and never train. However, there all a lot of us that show up with our MA Schools t-shirts too.

I remember when I was a kid dudes would mack to chicks saying they were musicians and record producers...then that turned to dot-commers and I.T. guys...now it's everyone is a MMA fighter. I love hearing dudes mack to chicks saying "I train UFC!"

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    don't forget cheeseburger josh

say what you want but he didn't tap!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    poste and read through the "BJJ is too expensive" thread, and we were all talkin about the douchebag wannabe's that wear affliction, XC, etc. and I automaticaly thought of this.

Joe Rogan rips on a guy wearing an affliction t-shirt.
    the sad part is, Everything joe says is 100% the truth. If joe had a forum where yo can ask him to make a vieo to give his thoughts on certain subjects, I would really like to ask his views about the posers and wannabe's you see at bars and clubs that have no fighting experience what so ever and dont know anything about what the ground game is.

ENJOY! ^.^
    I just love Joe; I wish he'd make a stop through here with Joey Diaz. There are some other great vids out there of Joe dealing with hecklers. I fucking HATE hecklers and so to see Joe just DEMOLISH some of them... priceless. As good as this one is, I think his best line to a heckler ever is still: "Bitch, I'll wrap my dick around your neck and start you up like a fuckin' lawnmower." I easily watched that ten times in a row and laughed until I couldn't breathe.

When people wore TapOut in 97-98,you would say,"Where do you train?" An instant bond was formed.Those days are long gone!

Array

School
    Rōnin
    did anybody watch "Heckler" the movie with Joe Rogan in it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast