Journey to the west.

So 2 years ago we moved from California to Philly and spent a little over a week driving across the country as I stopped in at 9 or 10 moons on the way. It is now time for us to move back west. We are a little more constrained on time so I won't get to zig zag my way as much across the states. We'll be taking a more southerly route to avoid potential weather and snow issues, so if anyone that is sort of on the way has a couch for us (my fiance and I) to potentially crash on, or some mat space to get some rolls in if the timing works out, let me know. We will most likely (depending on any potential weather issues) be heading down through Virginia, Tennessee, Oklahoma, New Mexico then Back to Cali. I know I skipped some states.

A few places I stopped by on my way here are on my way back, and a few places I haven't been to.

Our plans are still fairly fluid at this point as long as we get back in time for Christmas with the family, and I can talk her into it. We will probably be leaving Philly on or around the 15th of this month.

Ok, so I'm hoping. But we may end up having to leave on Tuesday the 16th Which would push everything back a day.

Leave Philly super early Monday
    Monday 15th - cookeville/decatur mon
    Tuesday 16th - Dallas area (Sherman and/or Cruz Cmbt Headquarters)
    Wednesday 17th- Santa Fe
    Thursday 18th -HQ
    Friday 19th - Back Home

Depending on traffic, weather, acts of god Who knows how this will turn out.

Any advice on cheap places to crash would be helpful, I'm not above sleeping on the floor somewhere, if anyone wants to offer.

I'll be trying to make

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Safe travels to you , Kevin. I wish I could hook you up with a place to crash bro, but you gotta head north for that to happen.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Gibbs I miss you can't wait to have you back home

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    We're way down south so idk if our couches could be of service. :-/
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website