Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield

Thanks and props to Pat Campagnola

Had the honor to roll with him this weekend as he drove down from Mass to my team's open mat session in Connecticut. Really cool to pick his brain about small details. (He's a 10th P purple from Phoenix who moved to Mass.) We'll make this a regular thing and would love to have other Ronins meet up, enough of us, including friendlies from my school, and maybe we can invite Zog to host a seminar. ? Anyway, big thanks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Thanks for inviting me down. It was great to roll with you and the other high level guys there. Everybody was very cool and open minded and I would definitely recommend anybody in the area to stop by. Almost every person I rolled with asked me questions about how I did something.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Awesome, glad you two got to meet up. I'd be up for a road trip to CT once in a while too, I'm still working to find a location we could meet periodically too in MA for a couple other Ronins in MA as well as NH.

I'll catch you again soon Pat!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Awesome that you guys got together to train!

I'd be down for a seminar!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Hands down the friendliest forum on the web.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I was having some anxiety over moving and leaving my 10th Planet Phoenix family, but the power of this forum has already connected me with several people that share the same love for the art that I do.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    I forgot to mention when I saw you that in Springfield, Mass (about an hour from you) there's a school we cross-train with on a regular basis called Fighting Arts Academy. It's essentially a submission grappling/MMA school where, I think, only kids do gi. I was there for a tournament a couple of months ago. Great folk. Link here: http://www.fightingartsacademy.com/