Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    thank you ryan, i'm gonna try to attack it tonight, im scared
    Honestly Eddie I'm sorta scared of snakes. I mean one time this snake was in our house when I lived with my parents. (6 years ago) and I didn't know what the fuck to do. I said shit what do i do. Well i got up on a chair and it curled up like it was ready to fucking strike. I had went and got a hoe from the garage (the kind you shitfucking garden with) and I was fixing to strike hard and fast. I thought though that this snake had accidently entered our home and I couldn't just slay it. So I ordered everyone out of the house. I stood there on that chair analyzing the snake and talking to it for a long time. I learned a lot from what I experienced a whole lot. Finally I picked the snake up by the hoe and chunked it out the back door into the woods. I felt a feeling of confidence, and relaxation come over my body...........I think I was happy.............Love things you do for Jiu Jitsu Eddie. Peace

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cook View Post
    Did you get it fixed?
    This is where I'm at so far. I copied my Iphoto library to my external, then I took my Iphoto that was in my internal and trashed it. Then I secured emptied that and it's taking a day and a half to empty and it's like half way emptying, is this normal?

I am just waiting til it is done secure emptying, it could take another day or 2 at the rate it's going
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    it's taking a day and a half to empty and it's like half way emptying
    That is a lot of fucking media!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12