Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield

Update on Aldo Batista (New Hampshire & Mass BJJ instructor on trial for child rape)

He was FOUND GUILTY on all counts.

Array

School
    Training station, Manchester NH
    Oh my, never trained with this guy but I know where his school is in Nashua(actually drove by it the other day) funk dat guy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    That's disgusting. The first place I ever trained at for a few months before going to 10th Planet was run out of a karate dojo, and the owner was arrested for sex with a minor within a month after I left. It was a teenage girl, and I clearly remember her staying after karate class for privates with him while we would be training.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Is he the one who got repeatedly stabbed (and raped) in jail?

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    No. I know what you're talking about, but I can't remember his name. This one is new. He's been out this whole time on bail since charges were brought up almost 2 years ago. Guilty verdict came down yesterday. Part of the notoriety of Aldo was that he was traveling around tournaments in the northeast without impunity. A few people, including myself, called him out on it. He had a strange last few supporters who tried to defend him despite the evidence and charge. (Two separate STATE judicial offices NH and Massachusetts indicted him doing separate investigations.) He has a school in Lowell, too, and some of the incidences occurred there.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Frig.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Kurzy, found a link of the guy you were talking bout. CLICK HERE (NOT SAFE FOR WORK, tried to warn you.)