Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by watty31 View Post
    You know at 2.00, was it possible to just try and clear the neck and then maybe go for a slow kung fu move.
    Thats what i wanted to do...maybe i should of gone for a straight gogo even?? She had my right leg trapped super tight..i should of never let go of my hug and the trapped arm on the mat. Anyone have any advice on what to do when they pin the leg thats supposed to go in the hip??

Quote Originally Posted by petenguyen View Post
    9:20 japanese neck tie chance or no?
    Maybe....if I knew how to do it...my dad hasnt taught me that one yet Only seen it in videos...

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabby Bella View Post
    Thats what i wanted to do...maybe i should of gone for a straight gogo even?? She had my right leg trapped super tight..i should of never let go of my hug and the trapped arm on the mat. Anyone have any advice on what to do when they pin the leg thats supposed to go in the hip??
    you can use the mad dog to its a stronger/forceful kungfu move. its on the master the rubber guard video. I use it a lot it maybe in one of the 10th planet rochester HL videos.

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    nice job! awesome cardio, and very cool to watch you think your way through those armbar defenses. very smooth and cool!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Maybe....if I knew how to do it...my dad hasnt taught me that one yet Only seen it in videos...
    Fuck everything else. As soon as you get to training, drill that move! When you learn it correctly, looking at all the points in MTS 13 helped me get it perfect, it is unbeatable as a move. You probably find yourself in top half-guard a lot when passing, and it's just there for the taking and is ridiculously hard to escape.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Come back to class....

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Gotta clear the neck gabby, even if you can't get your foot on the hip, CLEAR THE NECK and work from there. You could've even double bagged before the clearing of the neck. From there, invisible collar would've loosened her up for a gogo or a kung fu to jiu claw or even an invisible croc. Get back to Kevin's asap!!!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Bear
    Great job!

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Gotta clear the neck gabby, even if you can't get your foot on the hip, CLEAR THE NECK and work from there. You could've even double bagged before the clearing of the neck. From there, invisible collar would've loosened her up for a gogo or a kung fu to jiu claw or even an invisible croc. Get back to Kevin's asap!!!
    Gabby - WHAT HE SAID

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Kevin...you gonna be in tomorrow?? Gonna bring her down tomorrow to train...Im with you guys...she needs some things cleaned up...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast