Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami

10P Decatur: Moon of the Year!

Congrats guys, and especially that handsome devil of a coach, you all deserve this. Happy to be your Florida brother.

Congrats to Melbourne and Costa Mesa too. It was close to the end with Melbourne. And who knows, if there was some kind of run off system, maybe the results would have been different.

But if my my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

"You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Thanks, Ross. For real. I'm super honored.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Ronin
    Huge congrats to BMAC and his team. I've never met the man in person, but his love of Jiu Jitsu is obvious for all to see and every time he makes a post I'm visiting the thread to see what wisdom he has dropped. His Guard Breaking, Monoplane, Darce Defence, Deep Spiderweb videos and so many more continue to change and better my game. In addition to that, my Jiu Jitsu club recently received some pretty bad news - the gym is closing down and I may struggle to find somewhere to train. Mac was the first person messaging me on Facebook offering advice and support.

Great guy. A true ambassador of 10th Planet. Well deserved.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Congrats to bmac and all his killers

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile
    Congrats Brandon and the Decatur team. This race was a close one that kept me checking every couple hours to see who was in lead.

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Congrats guess! Doing an awesome job!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    What's awesome is that I'm a member of this team and have access to this man on a weekly basis. Be jealous biatches!
    Congrats to my coach and friend. BMac has changed the way I think about this crazy thing we call jiu jitsu and he has helped to shape my perspective on life in general. I use his principles of teaching on a regular basis. Thanks to all who voted in support of 10th Planet Decatur. I have no doubt that every school in our system is great so it's even more of an honor to be a member of a school that is recognized as "the" shining star among so many shining stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10p CM/BP/OR/LV
    Congrats BMAC you are a great representation of what we are all trying to do, build our schools while repping the system/brand as a whole. Great job my friend.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Halstead View Post
    Congrats BMAC you are a great representation of what we are all trying to do, build our schools while repping the system/brand as a whole. Great job my friend.
    Casey, that's means a ton coming from you. Especially considering I voted Costa Mesa for this poll. Ha ha!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Brandon, I'm super proud of what 10p Decatur has become. You devotion for your students and passion for Jiu Jitsu is 2nd to none. I'm honored to be a friend and comrade in arms!

Congrats on a huge accomplishment, 2014 was a great year for you guys, I'm sure you blow 2015 out of the water!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast