Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Big fucking cover up!!!! Distract the media and fans with cocaine. Check. To cover up the fact that Jones testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio (commonly referred to as “T:E ratio”) is really low which would indicate Jones was cycling off testosterone usage. Yet the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) is silent about this???? I wonder how far this corruption goes to protect the UFC's money cow, Jones?

Watch Video below. Dana being a hypocrite! Again, this video is still not talking about whats really going on.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
    Reebok is the official sponsor of the UFC and Jon Jones. No more swooshes.
    Guess Nike got out before Jones made them look like fools.

Array

School
    Made4TheCage Academy
    I was really surprised when this came out. Almost as surprised as Hogan live on the podcast. Jon Jones comes across as a spiritual kinda guy, its really out of character. But then again I guess we only see one side of him. I'm a huge fan of Daniel Cormier and he has a lot of shit to talk about JJ so there must be something he knows that we or I don't.

Array

School
    10th planet L.A. Tapout
    Where the hell are the post-fight drug test results???

Array

School
    Farmington MO/ Ronin
    yeah they knew he dropped dirty a month before the fight started. Dana said the reason the fight went on was because cocaine is not a performance enhancer and that jones was healthy to fight. Then he contradicted himself saying that when you find out something like this about a person, you worry about the person first, and their concern now was getting him healthy. Either way his victory over cormier is still legit imo. Not the best example to set for the kids but he is still young himself and it is a real thing that happens to people, even champions. The UFC doesn't care about they're fighters anyway, its all about the money. i'm sure this story will end up selling a lot of tickets for them.

Array

School
    NIL
    A lil blow never hurt no one, just Daniel Cormier!

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by rdouglas View Post
    yeah they knew he dropped dirty a month before the fight started. Dana said the reason the fight went on was because cocaine is not a performance enhancer and that jones was healthy to fight. Then he contradicted himself saying that when you find out something like this about a person, you worry about the person first, and their concern now was getting him healthy. Either way his victory over cormier is still legit imo. Not the best example to set for the kids but he is still young himself and it is a real thing that happens to people, even champions. The UFC doesn't care about they're fighters anyway, its all about the money. i'm sure this story will end up selling a lot of tickets for them.

Yeah this is really fukt. But what's the alternative for Dana? Come out 2 weeks before this huge fight that is trying to recover from the really bad 2014 (injury problems) and say "well Jon's T/E ratios are all fucked, plus he's blowin' lines, so we're going to cancel the first fight of 2015 and throw his belt up like a bouquet at a wedding?

It is what it is, it's the best we got... problems of PED use, blood doping, all kinds of crazy shit we don't even know about... is what it is.... Without the extra T, would Jon not have dominated DC? I dunno, tell me what DC's exact T/E levels were over the last 6 months... and Jon's too...

I don't like it, no one does, but blaming Dana to me seems like just trying to find a target for the frustration. I don't personally have any real suggestions for solutions to any of this. But Dana letting the UFC be the sacrificial lamb for the massive "come to jesus" that needs to happen in all of professional sports with respect to PED seems is something I dont want to see... let the NFL deal with the problems of professional athletes and what they put into their bodies.

MMA as a mainstream product is good for martial arts, and the UFC has done more to advance martial arts than any other organization in the history of unarmed human combat... at least as far as I can tell. Fuck it, Jon was messin with his T, and doin some coke, I'm over it... what's next, when does that Irish dude fight again?

Come on guys another one fighter caught on cocaine also tell me that they all do not take steroids and various prohibited drugs to stimulate physical activity. In my opinion it's all such a show off everyone knows that top athletes sit on various drugs but everyone pretends that it is not so. Today there are many fast and accurate tests on the content of drugs in the blood for example like this one https://testcountry.com which in during 15 mines can determine on than sits athlete and not to do from this whole show on entire country and wait results several weeks but nobody does that

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast