Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    No one on the planet is better at expressing themselves than Joe, he's the Michael Jordan of speaking and the Mike Tyson of kicks :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Joe is the man!

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    I really like Stuart Coopers films and am looking forward to seeing this documentary, but this one had nothing but chopped up videos from youtube with his logo on it. I definitely don't mean any disrespect, but this whole "trailer" or whatever it is, is all clips from videos that have been on the internet for a while. I don't think any of it was actually filmed by Stuart Cooper, yet it has "Stuart Cooper Films" over the entire video. I really hope the documentary gets made, and I hope it's actually filmed by Stuart Cooper and contains all unseen footage. I have to admit I was disappointed when I saw this, simply because I have seen all of the videos online before. I was hoping for something new. Just my two cents.

Array

School
    newcastle
    Joe is an amazing martial artist and person !! cool doc by Stuart cooper

Rogan is indeed the man. He's been like a mentor to me, I listen to his podcast at work all day. Got to meet him some day.

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Quote Originally Posted by Solicit View Post
    I really like Stuart Coopers films and am looking forward to seeing this documentary, but this one had nothing but chopped up videos from youtube with his logo on it. I definitely don't mean any disrespect, but this whole "trailer" or whatever it is, is all clips from videos that have been on the internet for a while. I don't think any of it was actually filmed by Stuart Cooper, yet it has "Stuart Cooper Films" over the entire video. I really hope the documentary gets made, and I hope it's actually filmed by Stuart Cooper and contains all unseen footage. I have to admit I was disappointed when I saw this, simply because I have seen all of the videos online before. I was hoping for something new. Just my two cents.
    As far as I'm aware, Stuart Cooper hasn't worked with Rogan and Cooper's rehashing existing footage like is in order to get Joe to notice Cooper's desire to work with him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    As far as I'm aware, Stuart Cooper hasn't worked with Rogan and Cooper's rehashing existing footage like is in order to get Joe to notice Cooper's desire to work with him.
    Makes sense. Seems like a weird way to go about it, but let's hope it comes to fruition.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Is joe's neck fixed from the regenokine (sp?) Does he roll again these days?

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Is joe's neck fixed from the regenokine (sp?) Does he roll again these days?
    from Joe's instagram:

I've never been much for New Years resolutions but fuck it, this year I'm going in. My goal is to get back into great shape and return to hard training in jiu jitsu. My back is all healed up, and it's all about strength and conditioning right now with my awesome trainer @thejustinmilos. I've gained a lot of inspiration on here reading posts from my friend @cameronrhanes and from @therock so my hope is that some of you freaks get a little extra charge of motivation from these posts I share here.

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville/Upper Cumberland MMA
    Great Video
    Upper Cumberland MMA
    10th Planet Cookeville - Leader (Cookeville, TN)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast