Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Zero gravity martial arts/ Will Machado BJJ

Another dumb question :)

Hey guys

I really wanna start grading in the 10th planet system but the nearest moon is a 2 and a half hour drive away (one way) and the other is on a different island. Is there any long distance way to grade or something? Like the way Rener and Ryron do the whole gracie combative thing?

Thank u in advance for all your help.
    Always appreciated

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    People have spoken about sending videos to Eddie but I have never really seen this happen, any time this has happened is to do with people opening up schools but these people are also generally well versed in the 10th Planet system or frequently visit other moons. Best thing for you to do is to make the journey to your nearest 10th Planet school as often as you can and start building up your 10P knowledge and skillset and gradings will come over time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Did you just seriously ask how you can get ranked with a 10p moon 2.5 hours away?

You get in a car and drive for 2.5 hours as often as you can. Put in the blood, sweat and tears it takes to earn it.

Some would die to be that close to an affiliate.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Shraders mma/10th Planet Rochester
    Would kill to be that close!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Did you just seriously ask how you can get ranked with a 10p moon 2.5 hours away?

You get in a car and drive for 2.5 hours as often as you can. Put in the blood, sweat and tears it takes to earn it.

Some would die to be that close to an affiliate.
    THISS!!! That question was kinda dumb
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    Zero gravity martial arts/ Will Machado BJJ
    Thanks again guys. Haha turns out I'm wrong. There is no 10th planet in nz that I'm aware of. Thought there was one in Hamilton. But apparently not. Thanks anyways giys

Array

School
    Reppin 10thP Ronin
    I drive about 5 hours to El Paso just to get some time in at an official moon every few months.While at the same time getting every 10P book, video and staying a pro member just so I can somewhat keep up.No excuses!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I hear swimming to Melbourne translates well for 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Study the hell out of the system, get the warm ups down, become a pro member, go to as many 10thP seminars you can, Visit whatever moon is out there , get all the books and dvds and like General Zog saig said put in the time, blood, sweat, and tears. Most of all.....don't really worry bout getting rank. Worry about getting good at the system. Worry about taking the 10th Planet techniques and applying em against a person giving 100% resistance. Worry about showing others how amazing, effective, and agressive the 10tplanet style is! I'm no one to say anything but that's just my Ronin 2 cents
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Trez "Rat" Reyna View Post
    Study the hell out of the system, get the warm ups down, become a pro member, go to as many 10thP seminars you can, Visit whatever moon is out there , get all the books and dvds and like General Zog saig said put in the time, blood, sweat, and tears. Most of all.....don't really worry bout getting rank. Worry about getting good at the system. Worry about taking the 10th Planet techniques and applying em against a person giving 100% resistance. Worry about showing others how amazing, effective, and agressive the 10tplanet style is! I'm no one to say anything but that's just my Ronin 2 cents
    ...and the Rat is back! This is good info. It comes from a man willing to hitch hike further than your commute to your local moon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast