Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ Searle View Post
    I just don't think you should do it unless the burden of proof is undeniable. Just cause you caught the dude doesn't mean much imo. If purples can't catch blacks then those dudes Ben Eddy tapped in EBI are fakes too. Do you see where I'm coming from? The video doesn't really show shit except the dude is a lame and there is a possibility he's fake
    Makes since. I guess I just find it EXTREMELY douchebag like if you claim black belt and you're not. I find it extremely douchebad like as well if you roll to the point of having a reputation of hurting your training partners. Don't get me wrong, train like you compete. But there does come a time where you have to sit back and realize you need to have more control when rolling. These are your friends you are rolling with FFS, don't just grab a heel hook and yank that bitch. <----- ( example)

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ Searle View Post
    I just don't think you should do it unless the burden of proof is undeniable. Just cause you caught the dude doesn't mean much imo. If purples can't catch blacks then those dudes Ben Eddy tapped in EBI are fakes too. Do you see where I'm coming from? The video doesn't really show shit except the dude is a lame and there is a possibility he's fake
    The dude is for sure a fake if I earned my BB and some dude asked me where I got it from even if he was a lower rank I'd proudly tell him who my instructor is.
    No Jiu Jitsu, No Life
    Know Jiu Jitsu, Know Life

Array

School
    10th planet Ronin Ireland/ Pedro Bessa ballincollig
    ha ha, agreed.

Array

School
    10th planet Ronin Ireland/ Pedro Bessa ballincollig
    i feel bad or the guy to be honest. seems a bit "special".If he was training people, well thats just dangerous

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Herrera View Post
    The dude is for sure a fake if I earned my BB and some dude asked me where I got it from even if he was a lower rank I'd proudly tell him who my instructor is.
    Unless you were a ninja and it was part of your ninja code.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    they guy was put in an RNC in 15 seconds. he tapped, then immediately grabbed his ankle because "somehow it got hurt." he faked an injury, folks, to not authentically deal with the questions being posed.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    they guy was put in an RNC in 15 seconds. he tapped, then immediately grabbed his ankle because "somehow it got hurt." he faked an injury, folks, to not authentically deal with the questions being posed.
    That's the story, but where is the video? Only video I've seen is him holding his leg. Not saying the guy is lying. I just wanna see the roll that's all

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    I saw the video of the whole thing the other day. It was the same day this story first came out. It looked like it was recorded from another person that was there. I tried to find the video now but I think they took it down.
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast