Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I've been squashing phonies since the beginning of time. I'm 500-0 against them. I have zero tolerance for them and can smell them miles away. This is scenario is typical of fake BBs. They only way to make them disappear is exactly what happened in this situation, smash them then expose them. Hurt their ego, because thats the only thing that drives a phoney. Inflated sense of self worth, that doesn't get put in check by going to battle on the mat with legit dudes that beat your ass everyday.
    I've seen it happen
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Some people skip the character building and just go straight to the black belt. People that pull on here posting on borrowed time. Essentially he the Freddie Krueger of the system. 1-2 Zog is coming for you, 3-4 you're not black belt anymore, 5-6 go suck a dick 7-8 get your head on straight 9-10 never grapple again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Apperz View Post
    Unless you were a ninja and it was part of your ninja code.
    Hilarious!
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    submissionchallenge.com/

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    What I find most interesting about the fake BJJ Black Belt epidemic isn't just about the delusional scumbag thats claiming the BB, but the number of sympathizers that jump out to save these guys. These people scare me worse than the fake BB's themselves.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    What I find most interesting about the fake BJJ Black Belt epidemic isn't just about the delusional scumbag thats claiming the BB, but the number of sympathizers that jump out to save these guys. These people scare me worse than the fake BB's themselves.
    Yessir!!! NOBITCHASSNESS
    submissionchallenge.com/

Array

School
    In my mind
    I've already seen legitimate black belts and a host of others claiming that he might be mentally challenged. Seriously? He was functional enough to host some crooked shit on base in Hawaii and a few other incidents as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    I've already seen legitimate black belts and a host of others claiming that he might be mentally challenged. Seriously? He was functional enough to host some crooked shit on base in Hawaii and a few other incidents as well.
    Are those black belts mental health doctors?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    In my mind
    Are those black belts mental health doctors?
    I'm sure they're not Coach. It seems to be a ridiculous attempt to run to his aid like he's a child. This is a grown ass man who should have stolen valor charges on him as well. I highly doubt he was a MCMAP or Army Combatives instructor.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I would say that somebody who has the capacity to lie to themselves and others like that has mental problems. It's not defending him. It's stating my opinion. Mentally healthy people don't do that. It's what drives someone to do something, especially stolen valor, that makes me think his thought process is fucked. There is a huge spectrum of mental disorders. Just being a delusional dumbass is one of them. If being a a lying scumbag is in your nature, I gotta think you're wired wrong. My professional diagnosis as clinical psychologist with a 193 iq.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast