Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    What convinced me more than anything that he's a fake black belt was the way he handled losing. I've rolled with a number of black belts thus far and lemme tell you, they're tough dudes. I mean, tough in the sense that they're seasoned and nothing really sticks to them. They're not invincible, just like any human being, and of course they may get tapped by a lower belt on some rare occasions. But the way I've witnessed them carry themselves is the difference. It seemed to me a little douchey to bust out a phone camera like that, but ends justify the means if it means that this dude got exposed.

In my opinion, no matter your rank, it's ok to get tapped. It's not okay to cry like a little bitch about it. That coupled with the fact that he couldn't produce a legit name that he got his belt from sealed it for me, but really more than anything just the way he took the loss told me everything I needed to know.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I would say that somebody who has the capacity to lie to themselves and others like that has mental problems. It's not defending him. It's stating my opinion. Mentally healthy people don't do that. It's what drives someone to do something, especially stolen valor, that makes me think his thought process is fucked. There is a huge spectrum of mental disorders. Just being a delusional dumbass is one of them. If being a a lying scumbag is in your nature, I gotta think you're wired wrong. My professional diagnosis as clinical psychologist with a 193 iq.
    Technically you are correct sir. From what I recall of psychology, there are indeed a myriad of levels involving fuckery of the brain :-). It doesn't make me want to flog him via wool sock filled with quarters any less.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I would say that somebody who has the capacity to lie to themselves and others like that has mental problems. It's not defending him. It's stating my opinion. Mentally healthy people don't do that. It's what drives someone to do something, especially stolen valor, that makes me think his thought process is fucked. There is a huge spectrum of mental disorders. Just being a delusional dumbass is one of them. If being a a lying scumbag is in your nature, I gotta think you're wired wrong. My professional diagnosis as clinical psychologist with a 193 iq.
    If he didn't before he'll have PTSD from this event.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    DMMA Dundee Scotland
    If someone was a fake doctor prescribing drugs and also teaching others medicine no one would defend them surely ?
    Same goes for fake most things, fake driving instructor, fake dance instructor etc, especially if it could people people at risk.
    I don't see why you would defend a fake black belt ?

Dustin Smith is a sissy ass Bitch that trains in a bedroom with his brothers and keeps a gun no less than a foot away because hes scared and cant hack it anywhere else. Come get it.

I didn't hurt a 14 year old little girl... you're a sissy ass crybaby. Come get it felicia.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Farwell View Post
    I didn't hurt a 14 year old little girl... you're a sissy ass crybaby. Come get it felicia.
    Simmer down cactus�� no sense in acting ignorant. Don’t take yourself to their level. Hell, he lied to someone I have total respect for & changed the dynamics of our relationship. Gotta let the small shit go
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456