Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by dustin smith View Post
    Justin farwell is a douche who hurts a high number of his rolling partners and he's about as smart as Forrest Gump but if he says the guys a fake then he is but i totally believe the dudes in serious pain
    This was my read on the guy. Why grab you're phone and make it a spectacle?

I would definitely need a refund tho. It's legitimate fraud. I'm actually surprised this can still happen.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    This was my read on the guy. Why grab you're phone and make it a spectacle?

I would definitely need a refund tho. It's legitimate fraud. I'm actually surprised this can still happen.
    With a brand like UFC attached to it no less.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    [QUOTE=dustin smith;244927]Justin farwell is a douche who hurts a high number of his rolling partners and he's about as smart as Forrest Gump but if he says the guys a fake then he is but i totally believe the dudes in serious pain[/QUOTEd
    N know
    Dustin & I have obviously had different experiences with Justin:-) i spoke with him earlier & he said he went over to expose the guy. Apparently north TX mma is across the street from the place. The guy had been talking shit to potential students. And yes he's been known to hurt a partner or two.
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)
    That guy filming needs to roll with a real Black Belt who whoops his ass and tells him hes a fake ass Purple Belt and that hes been exposed and blast that video after.

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericp View Post
    That guy filming needs to roll with a real Black Belt who whoops his ass and tells him hes a fake ass Purple Belt and that hes been exposed and blast that video after.
    This

Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    And now I have seen the posts being shared all over FB with peter griffen holding his knee and the title "How someone acts when they get called out for being a fake black belt"

I chuckled

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Can someone elaborate are both the guy being filmed and the guy filming confirmed douchebags?

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Can someone elaborate are both the guy being filmed and the guy filming confirmed douchebags?
    Sounds like it. If you haven't checked your ego by the time you're a purple belt and you hurt people on purpose, and you find joy in doing shit like this instead of calling the dude out privately and give him a chance to resign or you're gonna blast him on the Internet you're a douchebag in my book.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Fuck that, If you advertise yourself as a BJJ black belt and lie to your students and put them as risk, you're lucky to get off with a little limp when karma comes collecting.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    I just don't think you should do it unless the burden of proof is undeniable. Just cause you caught the dude doesn't mean much imo. If purples can't catch blacks then those dudes Ben Eddy tapped in EBI are fakes too. Do you see where I'm coming from? The video doesn't really show shit except the dude is a lame and there is a possibility he's fake

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast