Array

School
    carlos neto BJJ

Arm triangle from guard help

I'm rolling with someone with a HUGE strength advantage and I'm in guard and I clinch and swim my way to a over under and synch up a arm triangle (palm on my bicep and other hand to my ear & legs tight around his ribs and stretching) , I held on for roughly 7-10 Mississippi seconds then My arms DIE on me so I ask, 1 how can I sharpen this up and 2 is there a way to improve my "squeeze" obrigado/thanks if you took the time to read or help

After I synch this up I move out from underneath my opponent like I'm taking the back it allows my forearm to come across the artery and I can use my chest to compress the arm also it allows me get the anaconda or set up the truck or twister if my arms gas out

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin
    Why finish from guard? Usually it's pretty easy to sweep with this, because you have one of their arms trapped and they can't base. There are a couple of variations you can use to sweep. The arm triangle is going to be way easier to finish on top when you can dictate the angle of the choke, rather than your opponent.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...triangle+sweep