Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Before jiujitsu, I was just finishing up in community college. Nothing special, I received a general studies degree and associate of arts degree. My plan was to attend a university, get a degree in education and a subject of my choice that I hadn't yet been able to commit to. I already had accepted not becoming rich on my chosen profession, but really wanted to help people like me, who are eager to learn. I've been greatly impacted by the teachers I've had in my life and I was fully satisfied with knowing I will one day have an opportunity to pay it forward. I'd been a fan of martial arts, and grew up with a dad who had trained traditional martial arts for many years. I knew of Eddie and liked the philosophies behind 10th Planet jiu jitsu. It always reminded me of Bruce Lee and JKD. (Silly, right?) So anyway, in my last term at community college, I started training, and it didn't take long before I fell in love with it and delved deep. Anybody who knows me personally, will agree, I've completely dedicated myself to this. So, my only concern with being a school teacher was that I wasn't sure what I wanted to teach. I excelled in a few subjects, but couldn't choose one. But then, I came across jiujitsu...I think I found my subject.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    "Make Jiu Jitsu your life and don't be a pussy."- Abraham Lincoln
    Love it! Wise man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Its not very fair that Amir get to be big and strong and this smart. Hes the Hank Mccoy of 10thP.
    +1 Genetically gifted, mofo!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kadek View Post
    Reading all this make me want to do it. When Ever I got my blue belt in 10th planet jiujitsu I'm going back home to Bali and open 10th planet jiujitsu Bali right by the beach. In Bali we don't have a lot jiujitsu school so I think it will be good move. Leaving expense are very cheap. #10thplanetjiujitsubali #10thplanetfreaks
    Right?! Go for it, man!

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    When we had opened up the school and my old job was trying to get me to do some flagrant shit and i was just like fuck it, ima go 100 percent till i die!

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Maslany View Post
    When we had opened up the school and my old job was trying to get me to do some flagrant shit and i was just like fuck it, ima go 100 percent till i die!
    I instantly thought of Half Baked when I read this. "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool and fuck you! I'm out [to teach jiujitsu!]"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345