Array

School
    Superhero Academy BJJ

Looking for training in Las Vegas/Henderson

Been out of training for awhile, as well as posting. I'm curios as to my options as far as 10th planet goes here in Vegas-Henderson area. The main problems I've been running into is the lack of respect gyms show the system, pricing, and driving 20 miles. Any hotboxes or anything?

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu-jitsu Corona/ AOK
    Fight church. They are students of mine. The train at there house. Only 10pjiujitsu. Josh boyed. look it up on fb
    Good Training,
    Jeremy "j.jitzu" Fields
    Black Belt
    Instagram:@jjitzu
    Facebook: Jeremy jiu jitsu Fields
    www.10thplanetjjcor.com

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Brown View Post
    Been out of training for awhile, as well as posting. I'm curios as to my options as far as 10th planet goes here in Vegas-Henderson area. The main problems I've been running into is the lack of respect gyms show the system, pricing, and driving 20 miles. Any hotboxes or anything?
    What part of Henderson are you in? I live pretty far south (Anthem) and I train at Sergio Penha's in Chinatown. Takes me about 20 mins to get there. I won't try to sell you on the gym. Come in and check it out for yourself. I'm happy to set you up with a week free. Sergio is the only Red and Black belt in town and teaches every class. My friend and sponsored fighter Mark Dickman teaches jiu jitsu at One Kick's. He's a Sergio brown belt. If those don't do it for you I'd suggest Cobra Kai. Your best bet is to try all three and then decide.

Paul

Array

School
    Superhero Academy BJJ
    Thank you both for your reponses and information. I have been to Cobra Kai, and they are great just way too far for me. I will check out the others you both mentioned. Again thank you very much.

Array

School
    Superhero Academy BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenMatRadio View Post
    What part of Henderson are you in? I live pretty far south (Anthem) and I train at Sergio Penha's in Chinatown. Takes me about 20 mins to get there. I won't try to sell you on the gym. Come in and check it out for yourself. I'm happy to set you up with a week free. Sergio is the only Red and Black belt in town and teaches every class. My friend and sponsored fighter Mark Dickman teaches jiu jitsu at One Kick's. He's a Sergio brown belt. If those don't do it for you I'd suggest Cobra Kai. Your best bet is to try all three and then decide.

Paul
    I live on Gibson and Horizon Ridge.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Kyra is a purple under Eddie and is training at Cavalcanti

Array

School
    Superhero Academy BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Kyra is a purple under Eddie and is training at Cavalcanti
    Thanks for the info Grayson.

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    I live on Gibson and Horizon Ridge.
    I threw One Kick's and Sergio's into the google for you. You're 15-20 mins from each. Well worth the drive time. Let me know when you want to stop in, facebook.com/openmatradio or info at openmatradio dot com.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Thanks for the info Grayson.
    I'm not entirely sure where his new gym is, but it's South of the airport. Is epic still open or did that collapse when Fredson left?

Array

School
    Superhero Academy BJJ
    I appreciate all of your guys' help. I think I will be checking out One Kick's gym ASAP, as it does seem to be the most reasonably close one to me.