Array

School
    10thplanet springfield superhero jiujitsu academy

Mike Dewitt gracie nationals .....transport for gas cash? couch surfer?

Hello all ! we have had a sudden change of plans and Michael gets to go play in cali after all. sucks that he wont have much training time but better late than never right? is there anyone in lax that we could bribe with gas money to pick him up/ take him to lax airport? maybe let him couch surf? I promise He's a stand up guy who will make you giggle like a little kid. .....and If I can get them on the plane my famous cookies will be in it for you as well

much love and thanks in trying to help us stretch the moolah,

- Ashley .....mike's wife.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    I wish I was able to offer more help, but I'm carpooling down myself; and, won't have much say in our plans. What day is he flying in? Just so everyone knows.

I will say this though; first off, if you don't know Mike Dewitt, then shame on you. Second, he's by far one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He does everything he can to help others, and is a genuinely awesome, and talented guy. You'd be doing the 10P system a major disservice on not helping him out, if you're able to do so. Third, Ashley makes the best cookies ever...hands down. I say just do it for the cookies. You won't regret it.

Array

School
    Superhero Academy BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Hughes View Post
    I wish I was able to offer more help, but I'm carpooling down myself; and, won't have much say in our plans. What day is he flying in? Just so everyone knows.

I will say this though; first off, if you don't know Mike Dewitt, then shame on you. Second, he's by far one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He does everything he can to help others, and is a genuinely awesome, and talented guy. You'd be doing the 10P system a major disservice on not helping him out, if you're able to do so. Third, Ashley makes the best cookies ever...hands down. I say just do it for the cookies. You won't regret it.
    This.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Hughes View Post

Thanks for the kind words guys. Im flying in midday Saturday.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet San Fran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    Thanks for the kind words guys. Im flying in midday Saturday.
    Hey mate.A bunch of us guys from 10th planet SF have an air b&b in Venice beach. Sure we can find a couch or something for you to crash on. We are driving down on early Saturday morning so will hopefully arrive around lunch time/early afternoon. Venice is an $2:25 bus ride from LAX. Super easy. Your more than welcome for the night. Cheers

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by zane View Post
    Hey mate.A bunch of us guys from 10th planet SF have an air b&b in Venice beach. Sure we can find a couch or something for you to crash on. We are driving down on early Saturday morning so will hopefully arrive around lunch time/early afternoon. Venice is an $2:25 bus ride from LAX. Super easy. Your more than welcome for the night. Cheers
    Thank you bro I will keep that in mind.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix / Kings MMA HB / United Fight Apparel
    I sent Ashley a message, if you wanna message me the dates and times I can check if im available to pick you up from the air port. If you bring a sleeping bag and dont mind sleeping on mats my garage is a 14 x 17ft caged mat space with 60 inch tv, and fridge. Im in Lakewood Ca 20 min from LAX. message me for my number.

Array

School
    10th Planet H.Q
    Mike.......Hit me up on facebook bro....I'll scoop you up...as far as couch surfing....how long you planning on staying in L.A? I ask because i have to make sure the wifey is cool with it. But i can scoop you for sure.....