Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Reppin 10thP Ronin
    It wasn't an Mts, I thought it was but it was tech.vid by Nathan Orchard.It was an entry into reverse spider web but instead of going into reverse I hit the spider weweb.You just basically get into regular side control, establish the kimura Grip, shift your hips from regular to judo side, step over his head, roll your opponent up for a kimura most likely your opponent will grab his shorts, push your weight on him so he won't roll, switch your kimura grip to a deep hook, swing your leg over and around his legs and bam!!!!Your in spiderweb.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I love Orchards reverse spider web from side. I prefer it to half web transitions.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Goatherder armbar from mount!

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    bobby is right about the half web position. most of your attacks will land you there. there are some solid ways to finish from there, but full spiderweb is the way to go. i tend to look for more chokes from side.

Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    I checked out this Youtube video a little while back and have started catching this. Very very slick if you can get atune to scooping their elbow and getting your hips under it. The whole principle of armbars from side control, I've found, is just figuring out ways to get your hips under their elbows. This is just one example of a very powerful principle. Even if this video doesn't help you, hopefully intuition can kick in and you can figure out ways to get from A to B to C. Best of luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJklgmDe7bk
    This looks neat too !! Reverse crossface looks like a twister side variation where get their hands back and mummy. Thanks Arman!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBaut View Post
    It wasn't an Mts, I thought it was but it was tech.vid by Nathan Orchard.It was an entry into reverse spider web but instead of going into reverse I hit the spider weweb.You just basically get into regular side control, establish the kimura Grip, shift your hips from regular to judo side, step over his head, roll your opponent up for a kimura most likely your opponent will grab his shorts, push your weight on him so he won't roll, switch your kimura grip to a deep hook, swing your leg over and around his legs and bam!!!!Your in spiderweb.

DavidBaut - THANK YOU very much for bringing that video to my attention. And Nathan, if you're reading this, much thanks to you as well !! This is the video in case anyone want wondering https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAPEr3RXm5o

In addition to my search, I did find a traditional entry into spiderweb by Ryron Gracie which also looks pretty neat ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0cb...tbE1yI&index=7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12