Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    I'm thankful for Jiu Jitsu and the bond it's created between us. Geographically separated but connected through our love for the same art. And all those who proceeded us whose dedication and time helped collectively evolve BJJ to where it is today.

Thank you to the members of 10thPlanet.com for the support, videos, ideas and inspiration!

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    that I discovered mma, decided to train and get in shape at 40, my wife, my munchkins oh......and finally finding out what joy is after 40 years. I'm blessed...it took my mom until she was 60.

Array

School
    Mario Roberto Jiu-Jitsu Academy
    Pot brownies.

Family, the ones I'm related to by blood and my adopted 10th Planet ones. Luv you guys but thanx for not all comming over at once just cause the turkey ain't that big
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    Headquarters
    I am thankful for my Nibiru Brothers and Sisters, Eddie for being Eddie, and how 10th Planet has completely changed my life.

I am thankful for you being you, Rachie. Love and miss you.
    For ur sentiment on the Armed Forces, Bryan.
    For having finished my first week training after ACL reconstruction/meniscus repair 4 wks ago, Don.

For the fact that you are far away from me right now, Cookie---you KNOW I'll do something evil to you if you repeat that support one more time. Think I can't sub someone in brace and crutches? You KNOW me better.

Array

School
    Headquarters
    Other thoughts:
    djradoff: Did u see the Holiday Party post? Come join us!
    Jeff: "cheap"? Think u need some choking out. . . .
    Agree wholeheartedly on thankfulness for family, competition, blue belt, health, internet, alcoholic beverages

Don't know nothing about bjj---I train mjj (mexican jiu jitsu). Never have and never will put on a gi-will visit to Death Valley instead.

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    My family, my daughter, my girlfriend, my business, my country, all whom I consider to be my teachers (Brandon McCaghren, Adriano Lucio, Rob McClean, Paul Geary, and Eddie Bravo), my students/ training partners, (as Eddie said) all you fucker on here, the herzog seminar next weekend in Decatur, and every day of life that I have been blessed with for the last 23 years!

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    However, I am really bummed that I have no one to train with tomorrow which means I have to take the day off! FUCK!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Happy thanksgiving, y'all!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast