10th planet Detroit coming or no?

so i posted in these forums a few years ago, eddie said a guy by the name of chris torres was a brown belt that was heading detroit 10th planet, i was wondering where i could find this school because i have yet to find anything on google that is from detroit other then Ann Arbor 10th planet and another in a north eastern city.

thanks

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Nope, Chris never came thru but Adlai at 10th Planet Ann Arbor is holding it down like a savage :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Word on what master Eddie said i train at there about twice a month and can say Adlai is a monster not only is he a 10th Planet brown belt he is also a certified CSW instructor under Eric Paulson Not to mention the Final Round Facility is super legit.

Array

School
    There is also a sweet hotbox hopefully soon to be moon in Clare as well under purple belt brett sbardella.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    There is also a sweet hotbox hopefully soon to be moon in Clare as well under purple belt brett sbardella.
    i actually got to drill technique with bret at the eddie bravo/scott epstein seminar, that was when we talked to eddie and bret was basically given the greenlight to submit his bluebelt video and shortly after the seminar he got it!

im hyped that theres a 10th planet affiliate, i currently train at gracie pontiac and theres some guys from A2 then come up and train i here. i would love to eventually cross-train after my gjj blue, Iam a rcj machado bluebelt under ryan forienzi atm.

thanks for the response!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Nope, Chris never came thru but Adlai at 10th Planet Ann Arbor is holding it down like a savage :-)
    and eddie come back to michigan for another seminar, it was great to have you and scott. this time maybe more then half the class will have its flexability down i hope LOL>

Array

School
    add me on facebook bro David Lee Hamp. Your missing tons of stuff at A2. In november we had the great lakes training camp, Eddie, Epstein,Orchard,Herzog, and Bmac and Adlai. Jan he had tonon and eddie cummings and then just last week he had Nathan Orchard back out again. Place is on fire Adlai is doing some great things. Hope to see you soon my man.

Array

School
    Watkins TKD and BJJ Arlington TX
    Of course as soon as I leave michigan, 10th planet finds its way there. Smh... Oh well, Gainsville isn't too far.

Array

School
    what part of the mitten you from Erik