Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena

Privates, New School, Acting, Updates galore

Wassup people,
    Haven't posted in a long time as I've been blessedly busy, but figured I should update everyone on what's going down in the world of Compella. So, since September of last year I quit my bouncing gig at the nightclub and started teaching Sat classes at 10p Van Nuys and doing privates to provide my income, and I can honestly say my jiu-jitsu has never felt better. Having taken the trip to Japan in November I noticed a calmer approach to my game that made everything tighter so I'm glad I was able to experience that and add it to my take on jits. I've been getting asked more and more frequently about opening a school and I'm looking to start that officially in March, so quit asking!!! Lol, jk, its because I feel that love and desire from people that I'm actually possesed to want to do it and form a monster squad of killas from scratch, or just some good ole jits kids, whatever they want, the knowledge is ripe and ready to be picked!
    I'm still doing the Hollywood shuffle and just booked a little Movie of the Week thang for next week so that'll be cool, gotta move privates around and reschedule stuff, but what a wonderful problem to have, I ain't mad at it Among my clients is a well known painter, Justin Bua, who has a collection of UFC inspired images he's done, but is mostly known for his hip-hop related paintings that got famous in the early 2000s, you've prolly seen at least 2 or 3 them before. http://www.justinbua.com/sites/defau...december22.jpg
    Besides being super talented on canvas now he's becoming an artist on the mat as well! I'm looking forward to creating a rashguard with his signature style on it so be on the look out for that as it will culminate with the new school opening...
    I've also been working with Sirius radio personality Jason Ellis(ex-Pro Skater), MMA enthusiast and 10th Planet white belt! He recently had to fend off Brandon Shaub during an on-air grapling challenge and was able to use the techniques I showed him earlier that week to keep his head from being removed, so that's awesome
    My muay thai private started at 262 lbs and is now at 218 lbs, good ole fashioned calisthenics, pads, and bag work people, not hard at all if you want it bad enough. Being a personal trainer is really being a psychologist to unlock the potential people already have inside them. Once the flood gates are activated they can do nothing but prosper.
    Besides that, just loving life in general, finally starting to hone in on that frequency as Sensei would say and hoping to keep it up as long as possible! Alright, gotta go teach, have fun, stay safe, win some and learn some!

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Super excited for you brotha !!

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Cool. Wishing you all the best.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    Just keep it fun man!

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Awesome bro! Congrats on your movie of the week, and all your jj/mt clients success! Definitely look forward to you opening up your own school!! Keep killing it man, and I look forward to training with you soon!