Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    I think it's just exactly what Diaz said, he both loves and hates fighting. He obviously has severe social anxieties and likely other anxiety conditions as well. Getting suspended is likely a way to give himself a break from the sport. Also remember Diaz doesn't fight because he really wants to he's said before he thinks it's the only thing he's good at.

"It's not a shocker," Cesar Gracie said. "His DNA is THC, let's face it. No one is surprised by that. I'm disappointed by it. It's just a distraction. It sucks. I don't want any distractions. The guy is such a brilliant fighter. I'd rather be talking about how skilled he is."

... Wonder why Cesar never talks about Eddie like that.. Lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Im experiencing emotions over this.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Array

School
    HQ
    Didn't Brian Ortega and Kevin Casey also get popped for Drostanolone? Looks like everyone from Black House go through the same bomba dealer.

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    Dudes, how didn't these fighters know about fake drug tests??? They have to be old pros at this deal... How can't people, that permanently use drugs, avoid the positive result? My friend, being a beginner in UFC, knows about fake drug tests and passes it every time. He shared with me, that he uses fake urine, he even gave me the link to the article lpath to read about. Now I don't trust to any fighter when he says that he doesn't use drugs, even if he will offer to take a drug test.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12