Scariest man in MMA right now?

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    Jake Shields or Ben Askren

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    I joke, excluding champions I assume, If you wouldve asked me 2 weeks ago Id say Hector Lombard. But now its not lookin so good for homeboy

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    jones beats rumble.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    It's still Cain for me, but after Rumble's dismantling of Gus...I almost changed my mind. Rumble's gotta beat Jones first. And every time we think there's a bad matchup style for Jones, whether it's Glover's one-punch KO power or Cormier's wrestling, Jones comes out and neutralizes the other person's strength.

Mojoplata

Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    It's still Cain for me, but after Rumble's dismantling of Gus...I almost changed my mind. Rumble's gotta beat Jones first. And every time we think there's a bad matchup style for Jones, whether it's Glover's one-punch KO power or Cormier's wrestling, Jones comes out and neutralizes the other person's strength.
    I totally agree. I'll never count Jones out, but damn, I just think Rumble is too scary. And it seems everytime he get's fouled he goes Super Saiyan, so Bones better watch those fingers.

Mojoplata

Quote Originally Posted by hespectnogi View Post
    I joke, excluding champions I assume, If you wouldve asked me 2 weeks ago Id say Hector Lombard. But now its not lookin so good for homeboy
    I always thought him and Paul Harris were on the juice.

Anthony pettis for the lighter weights. I want to see him fight aldo.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Pettis is a beast. He is going to be hard to beat. Connor McGregor has been on a terror lately. Same goes for rumble. As far as Jones vs rumble.. If Jones can weather the storm and make it to round 3 then its all Jones.

Lots of hyperbole to follow.

As long as Palhares is in the game I gotta say him. The idea of having that savage little tree stump latch onto your leg and explode your ACL/MCl/PCL/LCL/Meniscus into dust while you scream in pain tapping like a maniac, as the ref frantically tries to get him to stop twisting your leg off is absolutely terrifying.

Just go ahead and have GE sponsor him

GE-MRI-MACHINE.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast