Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham / Banbury uk
    I'm gonna try it! I would love to dominate and be asked what my secret was!! 'Baby Food!'

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville TN - Upper Cumberland MMA
    Depends on whether it’s “day-before” weigh-ins or “day of” weigh ins.

Day Before – Pedialite and/or coconut water. Balanced dinner with lean protein, carbs (potatoes, or noodles, or something like that), and plenty of dark greens (I want to be able to drop a deuce the next morning before going to compete). Morning of the comp, I eat egg white omelet with fresh spinach for breakfast, and then I snack on stuff like bananas, sunflower seeds, or maybe even some trail mix. Things that have some sugar, but are also calorie dense (high caloric intake without filling my stomach). Plenty of water or Powerade zero. Sometimes even some coffee an hour or so before my start time so I can get some caffeine and not have that “dazed” feeling from waiting around to compete all day.

Day Of - Pedialite and/or coconut water, but since I’m already depleted from making weight, I need high calories in an easily digestible form. I use the squeezable peanutbutter packs from http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/peanut-butter-packs.html . They have PB mixed with honey, PB mixed with maple syrup, etc. These are awesome post weigh-in foods IMO. Protein, sugar, sodium, calories, and easy on the stomach.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham / Banbury uk
    Thanks for all the great advice - making me hungry!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12